News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend Roll Call !!

Started by Ratman and Bobin, August 19, 2009, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus

My whole Clan will be there on Sunday, Opening Weekend!
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Lady Helen and I will be there as long as WindChime is doing OK after her surgery.
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

KathyAnne

My Husband and I will be joining my sister and neice from Alabama for our first visit to the Ohio Festival!  I can't wait to see Young Elizabeth in her updated gown!

Ratman and Bobin

Cant wait to see all the NEW things at Willy Nilly this year!  :o  ;D
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Lady Alinor

I hope to be at opening gate Saturday and then for a full day either Sun or Mon....I'm just a last minute kinda girl  :D

Lady A

Bugsy

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

WindChime

I'll be there in spirit since I'm having surgery on Wednesday 9/2  :'( . Most of you have a bell from me so I'll still be chime'n even if I won't be there physically  ;) .
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

jinx

We'll miss you, WindChime!  D:  I miss you like crazy already!  <3

I will be there...not totally sure of the day(s) yet.  I also know that our good Beerslayer will be there whatever days I am, as he is my transportation.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

FortuneRose

Me, hubby, and the toddler monster will be there on Sunday
LLVW

Avidd

Sadly, I won't be able to be there this weekend. Can't pay bills and go to faire this week.   :(

Ratman and Bobin

Well its finally here, see you all at the firing of the cannon for opening gate 2009!!

Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Avidd on September 04, 2009, 04:01:05 PM
Sadly, I won't be able to be there this weekend. Can't pay bills and go to faire this week.   :(

Amen on that one! Let me know when you plan on going, maybe we can carpool. My bro and I are meeting up with Lucy and going the 19th, and I know I'm going closing weekend. Other weekends are up in the air! ;)
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Ruger

My twin brother (Mossberg) and I will be there 9/6 and 9/7

Ratman and Bobin

What a GREAT opening weekend! We loved getting to see everyone again and getting to meet some new faces from the forum. It was nice to see all the new "permanent" booths that were constructed over the off-season. Also it looked like fresh paint was in order for the off-season as the signage and such was gleaming brightly! Lets not forget our Queen (Lady Riddle) looking beautiful as ever ;)!!!  We Hope to see everyone for the 2009 R/F invasion Pirate weekend.
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

ladylissame

I was there the 5th and 6th. My rogue and I are attending on the 12th (must see Albannach!). We want to attend the 20th for pirates weekend.
I will be there on the 27th for sure, but no rogue.
We are also going to try to attend the final day.

Of course, this is mostly up in the air as we need to see how we can stretch our money while the rogue is unemployed. Hmmmm. I forsee much ramen and visits to the parents in the future.....