News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who Will be returning?

Started by Rellspire, August 19, 2009, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rellspire

I know that I've only got a short time to wait, but I find that the suspense is too much.  Who will be returning to faire this year? Cast/ Prefomance-wise?
Don't make me get my whip!

Professor M

Terry Griffith, Porter & Stout, & Naughty Bawdy Babes are all returning.  Also, the Washer Well Wenches, Arsene, and Wilsome.  New musical acts have been added.  About half the cast is returning, some in new roles.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

metalcelt

Ar Eigean Gael will be back as well.

Rellspire

Shall John be returning (I know not as the king... did pick that much up, but perhaps in some other role)?  Or Lady Ophelia?  Or even the Duelists?

Scarlett

John will be there but not as King or cast member.  The Duelists haven't been there since the previous faire owners.
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Rellspire

I knew they hadn't been, :D but as one of my favorite acts I'd hoped they'd be returning this year

lonerose79

Lady Ophelia will not be back this year either. It's a pity. :(

BLAKDUKE

So is there any royalty this year, and if so who?????(no I am not an owl).

THE BLAKDUKE
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Professor M

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on August 27, 2009, 02:12:52 PM
So is there any royalty this year, and if so who?????(no I am not an owl).

THE BLAKDUKE
There is ONLY royalty this year, with few exceptions.  Queen Anne, Queen Margaret of Scotland, and Princesses Mary and Elizabeth are all back in their same roles, as are the royal guards.  A few additions have been made.  None of the peasants are returning.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Charity Morgan

Lady Katrina will not be on cast.
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

anne of oaktower

How exactly do we have a village without villagers?  Just wondering...
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Charity Morgan

Quote from: anne of oaktower on August 27, 2009, 09:06:02 PM
How exactly do we have a village without villagers?  Just wondering...

same way we have pirates without pirates dear.  pay to get in the gate.  or finagle a pass if that's your style.  surely this all royal all the time cast will be spectacular and hold the attention of all the shire all of the time!  I mean geez... who needs the likes of funny guys with feathers or wenches with well all those things wenches have, or fairies, or gypsies, or dancers, or pirates or guardsmen or wizards or for that matter merchants?  we've been hearing change is good for three years now... lets see how it goes this time.
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

kilted one

I for one will be returning as the Mayor.  I, for one, am planning on having a good time.  I am sorry that I am back and some others are not.  I have no say in who made the decision.  I am planning on doing everything in my power to put a smile on every face that I come across.  If that makes me part of the "change", so be it.  Hope everyone has a great time.

:-\
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

anne of oaktower

Quote from: kilted one on August 28, 2009, 07:23:39 AM
I for one will be returning as the Mayor.  I, for one, am planning on having a good time.  I am sorry that I am back and some others are not.  I have no say in who made the decision.  I am planning on doing everything in my power to put a smile on every face that I come across.  If that makes me part of the "change", so be it.  Hope everyone has a great time.

:-\

We know you had no say in it, nor did any of our other local cast members...I'm sure there will be no grudges held against any of you.  You always bring a smile to my face, as does your lovely wife, and I look forward to seeing both of you on the morrow.

Blessings!
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Drusilia

Well I won't be returning on cast this year, but I'll still be workingfor the festival in the Royal Kitchens (Desserts) every weekend except the 19th & 20th.

I'm working two different jobs right now so that I can earn enough money for my wedding, which if all goes well, my fiance and I hope to have at Faire in 2011. :)
I am living in this world but living life as if it were a dream, yet what happens when in living a dream, it bleeds?