News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

AZ Ladies Night Out - July 12th - Cancelled

Started by Apolonia, May 21, 2008, 10:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apolonia

Save the date! AZ Ladies Night Out at the George and Dragon, 5:00 pm until ????

(This event has been posted on the calendar.)

madmolly

No power in the 'Verse can stop me....

Julianne

Apolonia

MadMolly - this one will be in Phoenix. The George and Dragon is on Central Ave, just north of Indian School Rd. (I didn't know there was more than one!)

Julianne - on Saturday the 12th.

My apologies for my dafu tendencies! I entered this on the calendar (look in the menu bar at the top of the screen) on July 12th and realized it could and would send a post to the forum, but failed to enter enough of a description for the post. I'll do better next time!

FaireMare

I think June is out of the question at this point.

FairyTink, FLoofie, BHP and My Self are all unavailable for various reasons. :o(

Fairietink

Quote from: FaireMare on May 27, 2008, 12:37:35 AM
I think June is out of the question at this point.

FairyTink, FLoofie, BHP and My Self are all unavailable for various reasons. :o(

Indeed June is out, but July I should be all good for.
Vice Madam Local 35 - AZ chapter, Captain Bone Momma - HMS Boner

LadyKerridwen

yeah i have to agree, junes filled up already bah!
looking forward to July tho...getta celebrate my bday a few weeks late w/ you ladies :)

Apolonia

Since Medieval Mayhem On The Mountain is happening next weekend (July 12 -13) and some of the ladies have said they are or may be going, I'm thinking this Night Out should be cancelled.