News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tis A Good Day!

Started by darkranger, August 23, 2009, 04:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkranger

;D It might have been a little cool yesterday but there is still now other place to be then at Holly Grove. Its was a long winter and does not look to bee any better this year ,but to take a few hours off and enjoy old friends and fam is a nice break I'm sure we all will enjoy. So to all that will be there today I look forward to seeing you soon, and to all that are coming on other weekends, Today Is a Good Day !   ;D                                                        Peace.                                                 
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Jon Foster

We're heading out in a few minutes. Say hello if you see us!

Jon.

Jon Foster

Yes, today was a good day. I took a short nap in the truck while it rained this morning.  ;) And then we headed into the faire. I got some great shots of everyone enjoying themselves and a few not so great shots. We also met a bunch of new faces to put names on. Hopefully I'll still remember everyone next weekend too!

Jon.

LadyAnn

It was so nice to meet you and your beautiful family.  I hope to see you all again.

"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Jon Foster

Thanks LadyAnn. It was nice to meet you too! We are trying to work our plans out so we can be at MIRF this weekend as well.

Jon.