News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Tickets on sale yet?

Started by DonaCatalina, August 23, 2009, 10:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Quote from: Merlin on December 19, 2009, 08:31:39 PM
Well thank you for that insightful reply but it still didn't answer my much repeated question so I guess I will have to ask it again.
(What's the count now? I forget?)

Can we get our PAID passes mailed to us ?

Disclaimer: I don't mean to seem harsh or represent anyone other than those I have cloned.

Call the office. They will have a better response than we will to your question.
And next time, go there instead of beating a dead horse.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Merlin

I did that but no answer. Also tried the "contact us" form on the site....doesn't work.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

lys1022

I would suspect that the office is on holiday break, as this is one of the few times they get a break between Screams and Scarborough.
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

Merlin

I love Holidays.
Screams was fun....always is. I miss October... the weather is always so nice in October.

lys1022

It was definitely a good year at Screams.  The cold tends to put people in a Halloween-ish mood, and they seem to have more fun out there.  Of course, by 1:30 a.m., I'm usually ready for a hot shower and about fifteen blankets on my bed, *grin* but that's all right!

Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

Merlin

It was a wet October too....but still fun.

Last year....we got a free wine tasting at Cat and Fiddle. Man that was fun.... I think I'll do that again this year.

(Can ya tell I'm getting antsy?)

Working on a new staff as we speak.

Tukaram

I got an e-mail that said you can use last years picture so that should make it easier on them and us.

Merlin

Quote from: Tukaram on December 20, 2009, 10:06:59 PM
I got an e-mail that said you can use last years picture so that should make it easier on them and us.

Very cool !

Hercules

Scarborough gets my hard earned money. A lot of it and it's not from my parents. This is business, we ain't friends so I'll "cut them some slack" when they give me free admission.

Advanced purchases are good for businesses as a indicator of how the season will go and it's cash up front. That's why other parks love advance sales.

I purchased two season tickets last year and this board is the first where I've read about sending in a picture. Someone over there needs to get on the ball and let patrons know.  
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

angusmacinnes

You only need send in a picture if you buy the "Friends of the Faire" option. Unless things have changed.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Ronald the Bald

I got a letter from Scarby a couple of days after I bought my FOF tickets. It explains about pics. I'll probably just get mine made at the Irish Fest like last year.

Merlin

Quote from: Ronald the Bald on December 22, 2009, 11:53:16 AM
I got a letter from Scarby a couple of days after I bought my FOF tickets. It explains about pics. I'll probably just get mine made at the Irish Fest like last year.

Hey Ronald....did the pin come with the letter?

DonaCatalina

Woo Hoo! Got tickets for Christmas.
the pin is usually picked up at the FoF picnic, or opening weekend.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Merlin

YAY DONNA ! ! ! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Ronald the Bald

As Dona said, the pin is usually given out opening day.

Comp tickets should be mailed a little later. , but in plenty of time for faire.