News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Picture A Day 2009

Started by Jon Foster, August 23, 2009, 11:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pipere

Quote from: Jon Foster on September 01, 2009, 07:02:13 PM
Xanthenes, I don't remember his name but he is really funny. I love his feathered hat too.

Jon.

Nigel Armani, Her Majesty's Fashion Designer.

Also called Todd by some strange folks.
Margraffin Katya Ghuttzout- Vulgarian overlady
Balquis al-Quasim- Turkish assassin
& the lazy college student Jeni

Jon Foster

Rosalyn

That is Nigel's rain hat...  Can't be getting all that splendor wet!

Eric of Lyon

Quote from: Jon Foster on September 01, 2009, 07:02:13 PM
Xanthenes, I don't remember his name but he is really funny. I love his feathered hat too.

Jon.

I agree.  He's hilarious and I love his feathered hat as well.  Here's one of him (and his hat) during the Queen's Tea a couple years ago.

Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Eric of Lyon

Thank you kindly, Lady Ann.  The second weekend of September is being to shape up as a possibility.  And I do think I'll be able to make it on Festival Friday.  Went to Festival Friday last year for the first time and it was a great day to leisurely shop without the typical weekend crowds.  Additionally, according the the Mich RenFest site, admission is only $10 for Festival Friday.  Hard to pass that up!
Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Jon Foster

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Morning breath doesn't seem so bad now.

(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Excellent shot! Where was this guy?

Jon.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Jon Foster on September 06, 2009, 01:02:47 AM
Excellent shot! Where was this guy?

Jon.

Thanks, Jon!  Straight behind the bungies posts, as I recall (there *may* have been a little Vicodin involved).
(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Wow. Lots of people at MIRF today! I'll guess and say there must have been like 1.2 million people per street!  ::)

Jon.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Jon Foster on September 06, 2009, 10:44:08 PM
Wow. Lots of people at MIRF today! I'll guess and say there must have been like 1.2 million people per street!  ::)

Jon.

Ha!  It certainly FELT like 1.2 million per street!

Wow, that is darn a literal sea of people.
(This space for rent)

pineridge

I saw you with the fam in tow yesterday Jon. I was working the beer tasting tent for my neice's soccer program so I wasn't armed.

Thats a pretty snazzy lookin rig you've got.  :) I'm waitin' for the shots....   Tons of big camera gear out there.

John
two words,,, therapy.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: pineridge on September 07, 2009, 10:42:34 AM
I saw you with the fam in tow yesterday Jon. I was working the beer tasting tent for my neice's soccer program so I wasn't armed.

Thats a pretty snazzy lookin rig you've got.  :) I'm waitin' for the shots....   Tons of big camera gear out there.

John

AND he has some really sweet new glass showing up this week.

//Mental note:  Attempt to hold up the FedEx truck and swipe Jon's 70-200mm IS before it reaches his house.
(This space for rent)

Jon Foster

Pineridge, you should have yelled. Of course I'm sure I wouldn't have heard you. I think I was yelling at the kids when we were back there.  ;)

Xanthenes, I can't wait for FedEx to get here... I'm getting tired of the soft shots I always get.

Jon.

pineridge

Quote from: Jon Foster on September 07, 2009, 11:37:27 AM
Pineridge, you should have yelled. Of course I'm sure I wouldn't have heard you. I think I was yelling at the kids when we were back there.  ;)

Xanthenes, I can't wait for FedEx to get here... I'm getting tired of the soft shots I always get.

Jon.

Not really sure what soft shots ur referring to..... I haven't seen many softies from your lens yet!!!

I'm going to bite the bullet & pony up for the "L" twins (as soon as I can get the CFO to agree)  :)
two words,,, therapy.