News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call/ Tailgate

Started by Captain Fortune, August 24, 2009, 05:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Celynn

And where are we all meeting for the tailgate party and give me a clue as to what I should bring.

Rellspire

I do believe I will make it there on Saturday, however I never know what time I'll get there
Don't make me get my whip!

Scarlett

Lady C - just show up in the parking lot.  BRing whatever pleases you! 
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

arbcoind

I'm bringing assorted cheese, a box of crackers, and champagne and OJ.   Keeping it simple.

Gina

April

Woot!  Two more days!!!  I can already taste the mimosas!
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Scarlett

If it rains on Saturday, I'm going to have to bail.  I am not thrilled at the idea of bringing a 10 yr old boy to muddy faire grounds.  Personally, I have no problem staying under the roof of the pub all day, but Michael will be bored senseless.
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

TiaLD77

Myself & My cousin will be in tow...If we can get rolling early enough we will be there for Tailgate!
I want to play with your head like a drunk kitten:)

Professor M

Quote from: Scarlett on August 27, 2009, 08:46:37 AM
If it rains on Saturday, I'm going to have to bail.  I am not thrilled at the idea of bringing a 10 yr old boy to muddy faire grounds.  Personally, I have no problem staying under the roof of the pub all day, but Michael will be bored senseless.
Oh for heaven's sake, Scarlet.  Even if it rains it won't rain ALL day!  Just a Morelandshire sprinkle.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Charity Morgan

9am tail gate begins... we wouldnt want to miss opening gate!!!  Dont forget your wendys TWO FOR ONE coupons... THIS weekend only... this will be my first season in 5 years that I didnt have to be involved in festivals (including Pittsburgh festivals "closed for bankruptcy" year) so I am looking forward to seeing you at the pub opening weekend (for once NOT from my ships window!  BTW the ship is also GONE!!)  

Also, anyone interested in coordinating which weekends at which festivals this season... email me directly! Next stop MDRF!!!! by way of PARF!!!

YAR!
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

arbcoind

30% chance of rain on Saturday...predicted to be scattered.  So it may or may not rain some part of the day.  I think there is a 100% chance of fun, so a little rain is not going to keep me away.  See you at the tailgate and at the pub.

Gina

Lady Celynn

We will be there with cheese pita crackers, pastry and Mudslides...and who knows what else.  We will be bringing the big white truck with the tailgate just made for this sort of thing......Can't wait to see everyone!