News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

PASSWORD HELP

Started by BLAKDUKE, August 24, 2009, 01:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BLAKDUKE

HEY

I forgot my password so I clicked on forgot password.   I was able to logon with the new password.  Now when I go into my profile to change my password it will not recognize the new password that was just sent me.  I have verified 3 times that I have keyed it correctly.   HHHEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP.........
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

BLAKDUKE

Hey admin,  is it possible to get an answer to this?????

John

Apologies your Highness.
I don't know.  I think that is a question for Tom.  I'll send him a renmail asking if he recognizes the defect.

BLAKDUKE

John

You're welcome Blakduke.  Sorry for the delay.

John

Hi Blakduke,

Tom did some research but hasn't found anything that is pertinent to the kind of problem you are having.
Tom recommended you clear your cache.  I can try to reset your password in the admin interface if you want.  Let me know.

Tom will keep looking into it.

John

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: John on September 17, 2009, 10:37:24 PM
Hi Blakduke,

Tom did some research but hasn't found anything that is pertinent to the kind of problem you are having.
Tom recommended you clear your cache.  I can try to reset your password in the admin interface if you want.  Let me know.

Tom will keep looking into it.

John

John   

Do you want me to PM the password I want you to put in?

The BLAKDUKE

John