News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Flickr has made it easier to share photos on the forums

Started by Dustin, August 12, 2010, 12:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustin

If you go to the photo page, click on the "Share This" button above the photo, there is a drop down menu that appears. Click on "Grab the HTML". When that portion of the menu appears, click on the little radio button that says "BBCode" and then copy the stuff in the box above. Paste that into a post, and voila!

Troll by Dustin C Oliver, on Flickr
If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

renfairephotog

Thanks for the info.

and that's IK the Troll. He'll be at the faerie escape in Atlanta this weekend.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

dbaldock

Quote from: Dustin on August 12, 2010, 12:14:22 PM
If you go to the photo page, click on the "Share This" button above the photo, there is a drop down menu that appears. Click on "Grab the HTML". When that portion of the menu appears, click on the little radio button that says "BBCode" and then copy the stuff in the box above. Paste that into a post, and voila!

Troll by Dustin C Oliver, on Flickr

With an extra step of adding the URL for the "Original Size" photo, you can see it by clicking the smaller image seen here.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Celtic Lady

This is absolutely awesome. Thanks guys for this info  :D.

Mandrake Von Sets

It's a convenient feature, but I find myself changing the url to the set, not the photo itself.   I like it better that way.
Wil