News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Fests In TX, AR, OK in 2010?

Started by Craigmeister, December 18, 2009, 10:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Can anyone tell me of new Renaissance, Medieval, Scottish, Irish or Celtic festivals coming in 2010 to Texas, Arkansas or Oklahoma?  I already have heard about the Renfests in Spavinaw, OK & Elgin, TX.  I'd like to add new ones to the lists on my website (www.meistersrealm.com).
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

dbaldock

I believe I've heard the property owners say that Sherwood Forest Faire, the new one near Elgin, is actually in McDade (where the city limits stretch down along Hwy 290), but it's closest to Paige (right about where Hwy 21 crosses Hwy 290).
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous