News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to The Carolina Renaissance Festival 2009

Started by Lady Tess, February 05, 2009, 05:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Femme Falchion

You're in trouble then Vincenzo.....what about all those hearts you'll break next season?   ;)
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Pinn

FF his ego is big enough, :o don't make it any bigger
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Vincenzo

Well now - I guess THAT makes it easy for me to tell who my friends are.  ;)  So then...no more back rubs for Pinn.

And, my ego is certainly not too big.  Perhaps you meant my Rapier, which (I am told) exceed "standard issue" size - though I don't go about comparing...
Audaces - Fortuna - Voluptas

Hibernian

Its after Labor Day so I have started the annual attendance tote board. Please sign in with the weekends you will be in attendance!

Thank you.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: Femme Falchion on August 05, 2009, 07:33:48 PM

Lady Mikayla, I miss you dreadfully.

I too am looking forward to seeing you very very soon!!!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Chelsy

Aww. I was looking forward to attending this year, but, unless something drastically awesome happens, I'm not going to get the chance. I don't have a car (my ride backed out on me) and I can't exactly walk up there from Charleston. Sigh.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Raibeart OShea

Two weeks and two days to go.  Impatience is a big ugly monster and it's riding my back.
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

Hibernian

It was a dangerous mission, but my compliments to High'n and his lovely who visited the Galway Hooker to make sure we were good for Invasion Friday and Saturday nights. 

They tasted the adult beverages, sampled the food and spoke with the Management. We have been assured that the center table will once again be ours for invasion weekend. A second line of tables along the front wall, still within earshot of the main table but a wee bit quieter (depending upon who is sitting there) has also been secured. Management has also been warned to order kegs of Guinness!

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Fairhaven real soon! Invasion the final weekend will be great.

Malkavian

Quote from: Raibeart OShea on September 24, 2009, 11:48:14 AM
Two weeks and two days to go.  Impatience is a big ugly monster and it's riding my back.

Isn't it?  Especially the way the weather turned today. 50 degree mornings screams CRF time to me.

Hibernian

Have to agree on the current weather.

Cool and crisp mornings and evenings but just warm enough in the afternoons. Now if I could just add a bit of mist on the fields in the morning with the sound of the pipes coming from beyond it would be perfect.