News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening weekend.

Started by trevor ylisaari, August 30, 2009, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trevor ylisaari

Hope you all are having fun opening weekend.
I don't know if it will be in the cards for me to make a trip to your faire this season or not.
So I will have to enjoy it through your pictures and words.

mumsies

thanks for thinking of us Trevor-it was nice to be back in the shire, and spend the time with our "renfamily". hope that things work out and you are able to visit at least once during season!

trevor ylisaari

Quote from: mumsies on August 31, 2009, 08:14:52 AM
thanks for thinking of us Trevor

How could I not?
Many of you have become such an integral part of GLMF, I can't imagine not thinking of you guys having fun on your home turf.
(though I do get some interesting mental images trying to picture Scarlett manuvering on those hills towards the end of a faire day  ;)  )

Scarlett

Quote from: trevor ylisaari on August 31, 2009, 08:45:04 PM
Quote from: mumsies on August 31, 2009, 08:14:52 AM
thanks for thinking of us Trevor

How could I not?
Many of you have become such an integral part of GLMF, I can't imagine not thinking of you guys having fun on your home turf.
(though I do get some interesting mental images trying to picture Scarlett manuvering on those hills towards the end of a faire day  ;)  )

Hey!  I heard that!  LOL.Yes, GLMF has the more negotiable terrain.  Especially after pub sing.
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member