News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

how much do you spend on favors?

Started by peggyelizabeth, May 22, 2008, 09:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how much do you spend on favors? (per favor)

$0-$1
5 (26.3%)
$1-$2
3 (15.8%)
$2-$5
3 (15.8%)
more than $5
2 (10.5%)
I've never bothered to keep track
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

peggyelizabeth

I was thinking about favors the other day & started to wonder how much other people are spending on theirs. Obviously, we all know these are a give-away, but I'm curious about how much money we're all spending on making or buying them.

Feel free to elaborate and be more specific on how much your favors cost.

CelticOne

I know the sculpy I bought to make the major part of my favors cost about 1.30 or so but it also made  about 20 baked pieces.

*does math* I'm thinking probably about 1.50 per favor more or less, could be wrong of course.
The mind is like a parachute, its best when open.

Whistler Fred

My lady likes to make little favors from braided yarn.  Nothing too fancy, but a nice keepsake for our faire friends.
Whistler Fred (Lauritzen)

"Get ready for the Whistler.  I'll whistle along on the seventh day."  Ian Anderson

DeadBishop

I've spent waaaaay more than I'd like to admit.  I'm guessing each of my favors come to well over $1 each...  ::)

R/F.com member since 2003

Blushing

Depends on the year ... one year ( a few years ago) I ordered custom favors for a small, select group of friends, and those were about $4 each, I think.

Most years I use supplies I already have, or hit the really good sales at craft-supply shops for the bits and pieces.  It seems my investment tends to be more in time!

~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~