News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tumor

Started by Ice Mage, May 22, 2008, 10:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice Mage

Hey all,
    After weeks of serious pain, they have found a Tumor in the bone of White Rose's leg.  So far it appears to benign, but it looks like the tumor may have fractured the bone it'self.  We go for a CT Scan on Friday, then for a follow up on Wednesday.  Please keep her in your thoughts.  I know she will appreciate it.

-Ice Mage
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

beeboy

*prayin for a lack of fracture*

Drake Starsong

:(  I will definitely be praying that everything turns out ok!
Yo ho Yo ho!

Lady Ann of Draycott

Sending prayers, positive energies, good thoughts and healing vibes to White Rose... :)
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Luciana

Sending prayers and good thoughts to White Rose. I'm sure everything will be fine, especially that the tumor was discovered in time.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Lavender

dern tumors need quit picking on rennies.   I will send healing prayers her way.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Welsh Wench

I gave her my best wishes when I talked to her but please give her an extra hug for me.
And one for you.
{{HUGS}}
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Lady_Lily

*prayers for everything to turn out alright*

LadyOren

It's wonderful that she has a friend like you for support. Sending healing energy her way and hugs to you both. Peace and blessings.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Seryn

Sending love and light to her now.
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

renren

Sending thoughts and prayers!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

daylight

I will pray for you, and ask God to help you in this matter. Keep your faith up because faith can move mountians.

RenRobin

She is in my prayers...as well as you and her family.
Loki-terr (in training)

Ice Mage

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.  They are holding off on surgery, and are letting her go back to work.  But the pain is still there, and more than likely she will end up with surgery.  We thank you with all our hearts, and i would expect White Rose to pop in some time soon to thank you herself.

-Ice Mage
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Lady Amy of York

Darn old tumors. I know first hand, that they can be no fun !  I pray everything goes well  for both of you !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

laedyfaire

praying for everything to turn out well. stay strong. peace..LF