News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queen's Decadence

Started by WaywardWench, September 01, 2009, 03:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Margaret

/sneeks in whilst Katie and Fionna are fighting over who will finish the doublet and orders *all* the Queen's Decadence.....
Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

WaywardWench

Yeah, Katie, you have to be where I am when I have it, and I will not be in your gridar.....falalalala.....

Woah there Nellie!... er .. I mean....Maggie.... Step back from that confection if you value your fingers attached to your hands.

WaywardWench

How did this turn into a cat fight? <chuckle> I know there's more than enough for all of us, as long as Madge doesn't get there first.

Katie Bookwench

Well, if I've heard it correctly, 'the Custom' dictates that Madge is line for sweets behind us.  (*hee!*) :D

I don't reckon there'll be kitty fight, but sure 'n a chocolate flingin' hooley might just ensue if we're not careful.   ;D
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

FrogPrincezz

This will make someone very happy.  Since I do not like chocolate that leaves an extra portion for someone to claim! So with that being said... buy an extra and split it!

Ambios

Quote from: Katie Bookwench on September 02, 2009, 04:22:43 PM
Well, if I've heard it correctly, 'the Custom' dictates that Madge is line for sweets behind us.  (*hee!*) :D

Hmmmm.....I've never known Madge to take a back seat to anyone when there's chocolate involved!  ::)  Love ya, Sis...
*ducks "Houndstooth" as the glistening black blade whooshes past my ear*
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Lord Clisto of York

That bloody thing could kill many people. LOL... If you are not diabetic now, you may be once through eating one.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Madge Estes

Trust me, several people could share one serving and still be well satisfied.  Except of course, Sir Francis Drake.  Imagine my surprise when the court was sharing one, and the next thing I knew Drake was back at the counter ordering one for himself... He did end up sharing it with a lovely lady-in-waiting though!
Live so your dreams recognize you.