News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New glassblower for ORF

Started by Ratman and Bobin, September 02, 2009, 09:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

From the ORF press releases ------

August 26, 2009. . .Harveysburg, OH. . .The 2009 Ohio Renaissance Festival, opening
September 5 and running eight weekends through October 25, is pleased to announce the
addition of Burning Desire Glass Creations owned and operated by Mike Stepanski of
Columbus to the Medieval Marketplace of over 130 unique arts and craftsmen. Stepanski
has become a renowned glass artist and has been creating blown glass pieces, big and
small, for over eight years.
An Ohio native, Stepanski is originally from Toledo. In 1987, he relocated to Columbus
to attend the Ohio State University where he graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in
Journalism and Public Relations. After spending time in San Diego, Portland, and
Atlanta, Stepanksi relocated back to Columbus for the third time in 1999. In 2001, he
started glass blowing and sculpting as a hobby and was immediately hooked. Stepanski
has been blowing and sculpting glass full time for over two years.
Stepanski will demonstrate the time-honored crafts of glass blowing and sculpting at
11am, 1:30pm, 4:30pm, and any time a crowd gathers. His products include something
for every taste such as goblets, dragon tears, and home décor including vases and bowls,
all hand blown by Stepanski and a few other guest artists.

Cant wait to see these guys in action!
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Ragna

Great Guy!  Amazing talent!  and my new neighbor!   I've no doubt that you all will love his stuff.  Please stop by, check out his work and offer him an R/F welcome.  I know he'll appreciate the support.