News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Small Invasion from Morelandshire

Started by kilted one, September 02, 2009, 06:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilted one

Looking forward to visiting the second weekend in October after our run has completed.  Last time, I had my mouth was open looking at everything, this time I can actually visit.  I can't wait.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

kilted one

What should one not miss during Shakespeare Weekend, that's when I am planning on coming down.  Also, I know that we have had some other cast members from other faires come and play with our cast, what are the rules for that.  I play the Lord High Mayor of Morelandshire and would love to interact with the cast there.  What recommendations would you suggest.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

will paisley

Quote from: kilted one on September 22, 2009, 11:11:39 PM
What should one not miss during Shakespeare Weekend, that's when I am planning on coming down.  Also, I know that we have had some other cast members from other faires come and play with our cast, what are the rules for that.  I play the Lord High Mayor of Morelandshire and would love to interact with the cast there.  What recommendations would you suggest.

You might want to contact Lady Gloriana about that.  Although VARF is pretty flexible about things like that, I haven't observed any of that at MDRF (that I'm aware of).  Interacting with the cast is usually not a problem (though I'd be careful not to step on their bits, if it's something more or less scripted that they do every day); doing your own bits at faire with patrons, however, is usually frowned upon.
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally