News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dont forget to sign the R/F guestbook!!

Started by Ratman and Bobin, September 04, 2009, 05:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

Ragna has graciously allowed us to keep the annual R/F guestbook at her shoppe " A Viking Wife " . Be sure you stop by and leave your mark!  ;D
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Sigundo

We'll be sure to do that.. not sure how early to head over. Gates open at 10:30 I'm supposing so how long to get parked usually. Never been here and the Highland Fair (KY) was drive in and park, no waiting. Loved that.

Had a pretty easy trip except there were 4 accidents in Cincinnatti (we should have taken the bypass). Lola (our navigator), detected the accidents and kept rerouting... but after the 4th one, she had to plot our course through part of downtown for a couple miles, but we got to the Roberts Centre (holiday inn) about 4PM or so. Got a couple things to finish up, but heading over first thing in the morning. Hope to see some of you there.
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!