News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Photos - Labor Day weekend

Started by Xanthenes The Unbalanced, September 05, 2009, 11:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

You do indeed have a knack with the camera Xanthenes. Always enjoy your pics. :)

Jon Foster

Quote from: flidais on September 10, 2009, 02:19:35 PM
Very nice pics!!!!  I love faire pics.....gets me threw from one weekend to the next.

Faires are one of the best places to get excellent photos.

Jon.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Anna Iram on September 10, 2009, 07:48:14 PM
You do indeed have a knack with the camera Xanthenes. Always enjoy your pics. :)

Thank you, Anna.  It's certainly my favorite event of the year to shoot.
(This space for rent)

DuchessOfHoundshire

Amazing photos!! I do have a question regarding the last one-the "squire" and dog.  I would love to get a copy for Craig (the human).  In case you were wondering why, I was the host of the show and good friends with Craig.  Could we manage that perchance?

Thanks for sharing the pics...you really are gifted.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: DuchessOfHoundshire on September 18, 2009, 10:49:16 PM
Amazing photos!! I do have a question regarding the last one-the "squire" and dog.  I would love to get a copy for Craig (the human).  In case you were wondering why, I was the host of the show and good friends with Craig.  Could we manage that perchance?

Thanks for sharing the pics...you really are gifted.

Thank you!  Yes, you certainly may.  Could you send me a PM here with an email address you'd like it sent to?  If your email can handle large enough attachments, I'll send along the full resolution version (it's a 21 megapixel camera, so the file sizes tend to be rather large).
(This space for rent)

Ladyfair

Love your pics dude......makes me feel like I am walking the grounds!!
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523