News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

my new garb (I didnt make it)

Started by SleepyArcher, May 22, 2008, 02:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiss-me-Kate

Love it, Sleepy!  It will look FABULOUSS, especially with your wig.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Anna Iram

I remember when you purchased that fabric. Yes a looong time back.  It looks great. Can't wait to se the whole ensemble!

You need a fan...something ostrichy and fabulous!

SleepyArcher

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

CapnFayeCutler

I think that qualifies as ostrichy and fabulous!  ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

LadyOren

Wow now that's a Dandy Outfit!! Huzzah!
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Anna Iram

OH my gosh!! I love that hat!!

Leave it to a Fop to have better acessories than a Lady.

Kiss-me-Kate

Sleepy, you look simply gorgeous.
Anna, you are right, he has better garb and accessories than us ladies do.

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

dragongirl

Quote from: Sleepy on May 22, 2008, 02:12:05 PM
Ok this has been a looooooooong process. I started making it and it never really turned out good at all. always running into snag with that or this so I took the easy way out. I have a pair of slop not completed but will pretty much look the same just different color under the panes. I wont be wearing black hose either thats all i had at the time, my gray ones are en route to me. So I have this as a noble man and a FOP. I have to finish the embellishments. I basically just took it out of the box and put it on.

Ok, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!  Now where did you order that from?  I have been looking for something like that for myself.  I have recently joined a pirate crew and need some more manly looking things instead of all my merchant class and girly garb.  I'n fact my new tall toad hat is a pewter cavalier style that would be perfect with that outfit!
Lady Hermina Dolores De Pagan
Captain of the Tres Flores
Sailing with Ye Pyrate Brotherhood