News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A lame excuse

Started by MetheGreat, September 08, 2009, 07:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetheGreat

Well Sorry I missed you all yesterday. (Leyla *sniff*)

This may be a lame excuse for some of you hard-core rennies, but. . .

my car was stolen.

In addition to all the other inconvienences, now I dont know how often I can make it out to fest for the rest of the season.

*sigh*

Marietta Graziella

Oh ME!  I'm so sorry.  WTH happened?  Hopefully it wasn't a carjacking and you are OK.  That's the important part.  If you are anywhere near me, I'd be happy to pick up and drop off.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Capt. Bacardi

You are right that is lame......well actually not. Who would want that piece of junk??  ???

Well I am sure we can find you a way out there.  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Captain Jack Wolfe

As long as you're OK, that's what counts!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Charlotte Rowan

Boo on meanie car thieves!! It's too bad we're not neighbors anymore, otherwise we could totes carpool. But yes, the important part is that you're okay.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

renren

Wow, sorry to hear, Me!
Glad you're okay!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

DeadBishop

Well dang, that sucks!  I hope they recover your car!

R/F.com member since 2003

MetheGreat

Well they did find my car. I'm not allowed to have it yet and so I dont know what condition it is in. But yes I'm fine and learning my bus routes. Thanks all.

DeadBishop

They won't let you have back your own property?  To add insult to injury, they'll probably charge you with an impound fee as well.  They did that to my brother when his car was stolen and recovered.

R/F.com member since 2003