News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

No Lawton, OK Renfest for 2009

Started by LadyMorna, September 08, 2009, 09:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMorna

:'(
I just got this response to an email I sent, regarding the Lawton, OK Renfest, and wanted to pass it on...

"There is good news and bad news.  The bad news first:  There will not be a 2009 Lawton Renaissance Festival. I have moved the dates to the first weekend of October in 2010.  BUT...... Here is the good news:

The 2010 Lawton Renaissance Festival will be 'Free' to the public.  This should attract many more vendors and many thousands of people.  I have recently taken over our business because my Dad wanted to retire (He's earned it!).  We also do the Trail of Fear Scream Park (www.trailoffear.com) and we are VERY busy getting ready for that."

I was planning on going to the Lawton Renfest and Middlefaire.  This year it will just be Middlefaire for our fall faire visits.  Would love to go to TRF, but probably won't be able to afford it till after husband graduates from MSU this winter.
Mistress of Conundrum Castle, Wife of Sir Marcas McLaren, and Lady-in-Waiting to two royal housecats