News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ORF 2009 Picture Post Page!

Started by Ratman and Bobin, September 08, 2009, 11:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

Here is the place to post your pics or links to pics for the 2009 season!
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Jeanne

Woohoo- I can't wait to see! It was SUCH a good weekend!  ;D
Lost Viking
ORF Street Cast - Dilettante Scruffins
IWG #3856 - Kaitrin O'Dulchaointigh

Ratman and Bobin

Isaac Newton 1642-1727

Lady von Groper

Great photos!  Thanks for sharing!  Can hardly wait 'til the 19th!
Lady Von Groper
IWG #3725
Gnom'n M'Crack - Pet to Flog'n
1st Mate & Cheek Inspector of pirate ship The Roaming Gnome

Old Tinker

our good good friends Ratman and Bobin, thank thee so much for share'n thy pics with us. all last weekend me Belle and me were fret'n that we were not at OHRF. twill be the first open'n of OHRF that we have miss'd for many many years, but obligations to our family come first. Oh, that shot of Sir Jim and Lady Helen is very good of them, (print'd that one for the album), and so many others that made me Belle and me yearn even more for the 19th to get here. not to long to wait until we get to see everyone up north.
thank you once again, keep'em come'n,
at all service,
Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Bugsy

I only have a few.

Clearly there's something wrong with my camera :/

Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

ladylissame

Here are my photos from opening weekend. Mostly pictures of my friends and a few of the pirate stunt show.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Unicorn.Bee/OHRFSept5_62009?authkey=Gv1sRgCMOovJbO9cj0Qw&feat=directlink

amy

OH I never thought we would have such a great time!   But the faire grounds are simply lovely, and the people are even better!  We loved meeting Ratman and Bobin and enjoyed our time chatting with Sir Jim!     I am sure we will try to get back again another year. 
Here is just a small set of our pics on flickr.   I will get a photobucket set up to show the whole mess.  Please chime in if you know any of the faces or if you are in these.       http://www.flickr.com/photos/32754937@N05/sets/72157622320069932/

Lady Riddle

These pictures are wonderful!!  I think my new ruff looks smashing!!  I had a great time opening weekend and I wanted to apologize to Bugsey.. I saw you sitting to the side at the Revelers Stage waiting for Albannach to come on stage even in your signature pink, but I wasn't sure that was you. (I am such an idiot sometimes)  Next time my dear you will get a hug!! 

Bugsy

Yay!  But no apologies.  I probably looked like a 4 year old waiting to see the teletubies live.  That's great you got to come watch them!

I hope Cara Greenleaf got a peek too.  I know she was the only one in her booth, luckily it was close to the revelers stage though.
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Lady Pagos

Great pictures everyone! Thanks for sharing!!!
I hope to get some pictures out there after this weekend :)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

FortuneRose

Ratman & Bobin, you caught several pictures with my husband and son in the background watching the noon parade!  I was off chatting it up with friends at the Starstruck cafe, but they were standing there enjoying the parade, especially my son!
LLVW

WindChime

Great pictures everyone! The only downside to such great pictures is that I miss the faire more. I still have hopes to be there at least 1 day of the R/F invasion. I'm just trying to figure out what day would be best to see the most people.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Sigundo

I have a few shots of the kids, wife and some of the folk at the fair. Not many photos (as my wife reminds me!), but we are hoping to return on the 17th or 18th and THIS time I'll get more. Maybe even some with ME in them....

http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu234/sigundo/ORF%202009/?albumview=slideshow

OK, I think I got it fixed...
I clicked "change profile" but it still looks as bad as it did before! Please fix!

Ratman and Bobin

Quote from: Sigundo on September 10, 2009, 09:15:46 AM
I have a few shots of the kids, wife and some of the folk at the fair. Not many photos (as my wife reminds me!), but we are hoping to return on the 17th or 18th and THIS time I'll get more. Maybe even some with ME in them....

http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/uu234/sigundo/ORF%202009/
Unable to view pics,takes me to Photobucket login page.  :'( :'(
Isaac Newton 1642-1727