News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A HUGE THANK YOU!

Started by Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard, September 08, 2009, 06:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

A huge Thank You to Scotsman and his lovely wife Lady Guinness for the BEST weekend Ever at faire! All your hard work really showed.Lady Glorianna we couldn't of had the ticket end of this run so smooth without you. And Thank You to all who made the trip to our faire, it was wonderful to have you all here. To have made soo many new friends and see old friends too, I love you all and can't wait to see you all again!  :-*  :-*  :-*

This was one hell of a Rendezvous!!! HUZZAH!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Blue66669

Thank you all so much for having us, you've shown me love and hospitality that was more than I could have imagined. The food and fellowship were great, and I cannot wait to return the favor next year. I certainly hope to come back to Revel Grove sometime soon...
Blaidd Drwg

Scotsman

My Thank you's:

Joyce Ann: You were my right-hand man WENCH, you helped SSSooooo much!
Ulfric/Lupa: your scavenger hunt was awesome! I love that mug!
Dinky Wench: Your name tags were beautiful and everyone loved them
Dallan/Lady Di: You are the tailgate MASTERS! Thank you so much!
Gloriana: It takes a very special person to handle group tickets. You did it flawlessly!
American Legion: Thanks for your service and providing our folks a place to meet and drink in a safe/inexpensive environment
Lady Guinness: Your support and love & awesome mimosas!

... and all of you who came and shared the good times. Thank you all. I understand there are better ways to spend your money and the fact that you chose to spend your holiday weekend with us is just special to say the least. Thank you!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Var Greyshadow

Thank you to all of you, organizers and otherwise, who showed us out-of-towners a really great time!! 

I thought we had it good with our morning Row 12 gatherings at Scarby, but your tailgate rocks way harder.  Perfect way to start the day!  Revel Grove is gorgeous - I LOVE all the trees!  (Didn't even get soaked in the rain storms as the trees allowed me to get back under cover at the White Hart without getting too wet.)  O'Shuck's is awesome - can't get enough Maryland seafood!  Also love the White Hart - nice arrangement for the music (and a great selection of things to listen to).  I hope to return in the future, though I think I'll do it when it's a bit cooler, so I can wear my leather comfortably, and maybe there won't be so many bees/yellow jackets about (it took all my willpower to deal with that without freaking out - I'm not allergic, but I've always had an almost irrational phobia of flying stingy things).

Thanks again, and hope to see all of you at Scarby next spring!!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Athena

Thank you all for the hard work, and you made it look so effortless! We're lucky to have such wonderful hosts!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

William of Ware

William of Ware
Ren Merc 616
6JR81  Jolly Roger DX Group

Seamus Ex Machina

The trouble with doing something so damn well is the danger that it looks easy.  The MDRF crew pulled this off so well that it raises the bar for all Rendezvous to follow..... To the entire gang in Maryland,  I was honored to be at this gathering.   Scotsman said it all in his previous post....a HUGE Thank You to everyone involved.   From the Friday night gathering, to the awesome tailgates,  the Shooter Service at O'Shucks, to the great organization at all levels,   you all did one helluva job!!    Although I have apparently returned home with some sort of horseradish disorder..... ;)

It was the best road trip Faire I have ever been to that I can remember.....but that's another story... ;D

Thanks again!

Legendary Hellraiser

Capt. Morgan

Wait...wasn't it only a week ago today that we were all gearing up to converge on MDRF???!   :o

Life maybe "Faire"....but it passing all too quickly is NOT!

Again...gratitude and love to all of you, faces familiar and new for a most wondrous weekend! Alas I will not be at any Faire until Closing Weekend of MDRF so those of you who will be venturing to other Shires and Realms...safe journey, good fellowship and tasty beverages all around!

Captain Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Master Rayvne

I think a huge thank you to EVERYONE on the Rendezvous 2009 group should be sent out....if not for all of you, it wouldn't have happened. Cheers to you all.