News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF 2009: You'll be there when?

Started by Hibernian, September 08, 2009, 08:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Tickets and parking pass ordered on-line!

Request to the forum members who are on cast, how about a picture so we can recognize you. I suspect the R/F pin may not pass the cast garb inspection so we need another way to know you.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Femme Falchion

M'Lord and I will be there 10/31 (without the boys!)

then I'll be returning 11/21 & 11/22  plus another weekend in between....just not sure which yet.
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Molden

*points back to title o' th' thread*

Yup! 'zacktly!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Hibernian

Quote from: Molden on September 12, 2009, 09:15:48 AM
*points back to title o' th' thread*

Yup! 'zacktly!

Crazy pirate, I'm sure your arrival will be announced by a noticible disturbance in the Force.  ;)

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Let's see; opening weekend, Halloween Weekend (celebrating myne Natal Day!) and closing weekend.  There will most likely be additional visits throughout the run! 
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Tammy

Yay!! I'm gonna get to meet lots of rennies!!!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Dallan

We are definitely planning on making the trip down from MD on the weekend of Nov 14 & 15 but to quote Jimmy Buffett, its déjà vu all over again; this time with the other boy. Had to cancel last year's trip at the last minute because our eldest's football team made it to the Super Bowl which was scheduled the same weekend. His team isn't as competitive this year since they are playing up one division. However the youngest is on a team that is just rolling over their opponents and is currently ranked #1 in the Mid Maryland league. So guess when the Super Bowel is scheduled...yup November 14th.  So we shall see. Can't make M'Crack weekend because of a Ravens home game.
Fight'n

Sir Sebastian Phoenix

Per your request Hibernian...

One of me in old garb

And more Mundane with a lady friend

I could probably sneak a R/F pin by the costume people as long it wasn't too crazy...

Sir Sebastian Phoenix
Baron of the Black Plains
Commander of the Bradwei Eights
Lt in their Majesties Royal Guard

Lady Jai

Should be the weekend of Nov 14 & 15.  Can't due family weekend this year. 

Femme Falcone we would love for you to come that weekend.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Hibernian

List has been updated and so far, as usual, every weekend will have friendly faces visiting Fairhaven.

Thanks for the photo Sir Sebastian, I look forward to meeting you in person and enjoying our great cast again this year!

Season passes and VIP parking pass arrived today! Huzzah for a rapid response and the Fairhaven Postal Service! Next step is computer card for the lap top in the parking lot, that way I can be at CRF while on call and still log into the company network within the proper 15 minute response time!

Pirateleach

Ill be there Pirate Christmas weekend , with the Allison too
Barkeep, Tavern on the Hill
Newcastle
Come have a Shandy from Andy

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

You know Nov 14 & 15 is the weekend of the Concord Dog Shows... Molden says I could show in garb then I could make Faire... IG's usually show early!  hmmmm.......
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Pirateleach

I shall now be  attending Pirate Christmas with the incredibly lovely Allison, the buxom Sabrina, the skyscraping Thomas, and the rotund and bekilted Malcolm.

much sheenanigans shall be had.

Barkeep, Tavern on the Hill
Newcastle
Come have a Shandy from Andy

Rani Zemirah

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Tammy

Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.