News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Musical group?

Started by Lady Deborah, September 09, 2009, 09:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Deborah

We have really enjoyed the music at MiRF this season, watching several groups that have reinvented/regrouped/reappeared, now with different musicians, vocalists, even dancers.  Does anyone remember the group Celtic Roots?  They played regularly back at the Little Guiness pub, several years ago, and they actually played just one weekend during faire about 2 or 3 years ago?  If anyone has info for them, I would love to get the rest of their music!  Or maybe our entertainment director could hire them back for a couple of weekends???

flidais

Hmmm nope, don't remember that group.  Sounds like good stuff though.  I tried google-ing them to see if they had a website and havn't yet been able to find anything.

LadyAnn

The name sound familiar, but I couldn't find anything on the net either.  ???
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Lady Deborah

Yes, I've tried looking online for information, but there is just too much containing the words "celtic roots."  And there is no contact info on the CDs that I have.   :-\