News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

can anyone recommend

Started by AnnMarie B, September 12, 2009, 02:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnMarie B

a good place to get boys- size Renaissance shirts?? We'd prefer something with a gypsy flair, but can work with basic Ren style if needed. Thanks so much for your help.
Phoenix Risen

gypsylakat

http://www.unicornclothing.com/child.htm
they sell at my faire MDRF and I got my bodice from them, don't know about their kids stuff in regards to a child, but I know one of my very petite friends almost bought one of their girls XL bodices because it was a good price and very comfy.
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

GirlChris

Celtic_Fae

Lady Kathleen will do custom work.

serenamoonsilver

I've always found renshirts to have good stuff at a reasonable price and very nice to deal with.

Lady Kett

Quote from: serenamoonsilver on September 13, 2009, 11:44:54 AM
I've always found renshirts to have good stuff at a reasonable price and very nice to deal with.

I will second that. Reasonable prices, excellent service for some off the shelf Ren Shirts.

gem

My SIL bought her boys simple white cotton shirts from the women's department at Target and Kmart--they were just "oversized" enough to look perfect.  I can't remember if she did anything about all the buttons, or if it just didn't matter b/c they wore doublets over them.  This might also be a great thrift store item to look for.

dragongirl

Shire's Attire specializes in children's clothing.
Lady Hermina Dolores De Pagan
Captain of the Tres Flores
Sailing with Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

renren

Lady Kathleen and VMS are both highly recommended!
Lady K made my frock coat, and I love it!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

AnnMarie B

Thanks so much everyone!! Chris found some cute stuff, so looks like we're set for this year.  Thanks to all of you, though, we'll have lots of good places to look next year since they're always growing.
Phoenix Risen