News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lost: Ivory Lace Parasol

Started by uhurainmi, September 13, 2009, 03:16:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uhurainmi

Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers, I suppose.
One ivory lace personal size parasol with wooden handle.
We parted early Saturday morning  near Equinnox in the front food court. Thanks

Cindy
Fortunately, ah keep mah feathers numbered...for just such an emergency.

sandmanvw

Try the lost and found at the front gate there are still a lot of honest people in the world that turn stuff in.
One time my wife lost a small red belt bag with strings of glass beads on the bottom and some one turn it in by the next weekend.  I hope you get your parasol back.

uhurainmi

Thanks, I did check there several times that day. She also had hopes of someone turning it in next weekend. Thanks again

Cindy
Fortunately, ah keep mah feathers numbered...for just such an emergency.

gypsyqueenie

We found some incense and holder this weekend on the floor of the pub - (oh my - you should see some of the things we find) and went to drop it off and they were already closed so try back next weekend.
Admiral Morgan Ramirez MD
Pirate Lord of Lake Huron
Brethren of the Great Lakes Inc
Michigan Pirate Festival
etc

Lims

Hey, Stella - Did you ever find out who's camera that was last year that we held in the booth for weeks on end?  It was a fairly nice camera and I would have for someone to lose it.

It just popped into my head - don't ask me why :P

Lord Virgil

I've never understood how people can keep valuable items of others.  If I find a small charm, plume, etc... I may keep it, but if I found a camera, parasol, belt, pouch, etc...  I would do all in my power to get it returned to the proper owner. 

I would never even think of asking for a reward either, you needn't be rewarded for doing the right thing.

Although if a beer is offered as thanks, I'd be hard pressed to refuse,  ;)
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

gypsyqueenie

No we never did find out whose it was - I still have it at the booth waiting for someone to properly identify it - someone tried - bloody pirates.
Admiral Morgan Ramirez MD
Pirate Lord of Lake Huron
Brethren of the Great Lakes Inc
Michigan Pirate Festival
etc