News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New Pterodactyl Leather

Started by Nailin, September 13, 2009, 10:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nailin

I'm in love with this "new to me" pterodactyl leather corset my big sis gave me
I had never heard of this vendor before - Anyone have any idea if this vendor has a website?
All I know is that they have a booth at Carolina Ren Faire
I'd like to get more information on them - Thanks
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Adriana Rose

dbaldock

Information posted on the MRFfriends - Resource Pages web site:

Dawn Celeste
New Pterodactyl Leather
Centuria WI 54824
715-646-9333

Hope This Helps!

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Sir. Kindle

Interesting, we have a Pterodactyl Leather here at my local faire, King Richard's Faire, in Carver, Massachusetts.

You can find them listed here on the KRF website: http://www.kingrichardsfaire.net/fairgrounds/newcastlegate.html
However, it doesn't have any contact information.

They do make some great leather clothing, along with other great leather products. My brother and I purchased our first doublets from them. I'm now using mine with my "new" pirate outfit. I've also purchased several smaller items from them since. Top quality, great shop! Highly recommended, if you can stomach their prices (I think I'm still making payments on my credit card for the doublet I bought over 2 years ago ;))

JessicaB

I adore my corset from them. I and my husband both have hats as well from them. The owner is a wonderful lady who is willing to do custom orders, and I've never had bad customer service from their shop. I *had* a phone number at the end of faire last year, but I'm sure it's gotten lost since :(
Hope that the number David posted is correct.