News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Friday 9-18-09

Started by Jon Foster, September 14, 2009, 04:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Foster

How many of us will be at faire this Friday?

Jon.

Thumper

I wish I could go.  But I just can not afford to take any time off of work right now.  :(

gypsyqueenie

We are planning to be there late!

We are open including the pubs 10.95 admission and we close at 7pm -no kids necessary  - correct???

Many people asking and I want absolute confirmation.
Admiral Morgan Ramirez MD
Pirate Lord of Lake Huron
Brethren of the Great Lakes Inc
Michigan Pirate Festival
etc

Margaret

Hubby will be finally cashing in on his 40th birthday pressie, thus we will be up North golfing all weekend.
Mistress Margaret Baynham
The Sweete Ladye
IWG #1656 MCL
wench.org (IWG forums)
ibrsc.org (IBRSC forums)

Jon Foster

Quote from: gypsyqueenie on September 14, 2009, 05:51:08 PM
We are planning to be there late!

We are open including the pubs 10.95 admission and we close at 7pm -no kids necessary  - correct???

Many people asking and I want absolute confirmation.

$10.00 to get in for adults and $5.00 for kids over 5...

http://www.michrenfest.com/friday.html

Jon.

Queen Genevieve

I'll be there all weekend......hopefully I get the dress I'm working on finished by then.
Queen Genevieve

Poldugarian Warrior

Thinkin about it. Would be a god day to get in all the music acts, without havign to fight with the crowds whom aren't really into the music and just milling about inside the pubs or around the performance areas. And you can't beat the price.

Eric of Lyon

Will be there.  A good day for the acts and browsing the shops, based upon my experience last year.
Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Jon Foster

It was pretty late in the day when I got there last year. Most people were gone except for a few of the "regulars".  ;)

Jon.

LadyAnn

If I can get my project finished I might be able to come out for a little while.
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Rosalyn

I'll be there! But stuck in a booth... Renaissance Fashions, by the Bakery.

I had heard that fest closes up early that day... 3ish?  Can anyone confirm this?

*crosses fingers*

Rosalyn
Kendra

calicogirl

me for sure!! you'll know me by my corset and my pirate hat with EOS Cannon Rebel and a macro lens!

Lord Virgil

I took the day off last year to make it, but couldn't get the day off this year so no Friday for me.. :(
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

battlemonk

Quote from: Rosalyn on September 15, 2009, 08:34:35 PM
I had heard that fest closes up early that day... 3ish?  Can anyone confirm this?

In the past that was true, but this year the plan is for it to be a regular festival day, full-length.

It usually does empty out pretty well by 3-4 PM though.
Yours, etc.,

Captain Saffron/&c.

Jon Foster

We're getting ready to head out in the morning. Hopefully we'll see a bunch of you at Things From Rings at around 11:00 AM!

Jon.