News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Of The Lake 09

Started by Woodsman, September 14, 2009, 08:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambios

ALAS, Lady Maud and I will NOT be able to make it up after all.....to much stuff going on that weekend, including a FPM performance on that Sunday.........    :'(
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Kate

Fabio and I are driving up early Saturday AM and leaving mid-afternoon on Sunday.  Anyone who wishes to carpool with us is more than welcome, just let me know!  :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Celtic_Fae

Woodsman

7 more days ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Landshark #77

Woodsman

5 more days. We tried on the new garb and finished my new hat this weekend
and everything is ready to go. Can wait to make some new ren friends.
Landshark #77

iain robb

Well, I survived Halloween weekend, due to the fact that the fire department shut down the venue where I was going to be acting all weekend. Too long a story, but the upshot is ...

My wife and I plan to be there this Saturday. Working on a new doublet to wear with my great kilt.

Celtic_Fae

Celtic_Fae

Squire Mickey

Uhmmm,  well I just found the thread.  Ha! better late than never.

Spoke with Lord Michael McFukker last night and we will be carpooling up on Saturday. Dredmor is planning on heading up on Sunday in his new Warrior King garb. If you have not seen it yet, it is MOST impressive.

May be bringing up 2 newbies as well with us who want to audition for BARF this year.

May be in me new Ranger garb if I can get enough of it done in the next few days...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Celtic_Fae

Tomorrow I sleep in Tavares! Lady of the Lakes is upon us! Huzzah!

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Squire Mickey on November 04, 2009, 10:31:22 AM
Uhmmm,  well I just found the thread.  Ha! better late than never.

Spoke with Lord Michael McFukker last night and we will be carpooling up on Saturday. Dredmor is planning on heading up on Sunday in his new Warrior King garb. If you have not seen it yet, it is MOST impressive.

May be bringing up 2 newbies as well with us who want to audition for BARF this year.

May be in me new Ranger garb if I can get enough of it done in the next few days...

Well Just read that LotL is set in Elizabethan England. My garb is VERY light in that department...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Celtic_Fae

It's H-E-R-E!!! Tomorrow morning!

Woodsman

Go ahead and rub it in. I'll be there Saturday morning. ;D
Landshark #77

Hector

Alas, I will not arrive until Saturday morning, but I look forward to seeing everyone.   And if McFukker is going to be present, we may need to add him as a petitioner to the most noble Clan (well saving my own blood ones of course) at Faire.
-

Celtic_Fae

Was there at the site tonight. Lookin' good! Break a leg to all the performers who stayed to put on the feast!