News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Of The Lake 09

Started by Woodsman, September 14, 2009, 08:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squire Mickey

How about a roll call for the morning?

I know for sure:

Mickey (and 2 guests)
McFukker
Hector
Seamus
Doug Koserak
Celtic Fae
Woodsman

Anyone else???  Packing up me garb and decided I needs to make me a sword belt tonight...

Mamosa in the parking lot at 9:30...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Celtic_Fae

Working for Emrys Fleet and Johnny Phoenix tomorrow.  ;D

Rani Zemirah

Mimosas, eh?  That must be why Seamus was staggering around noon when I called him today!  :o  ROFL  

(Edit) Unfortunately, it seems there were more than mimosas involved, and another warning to guard your tankard would seem to be in order...  :(  I'm sorry, Seamus.  Nothing humorous about being tampered with, and I'm glad you're feeling better, my friend. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Celtic_Fae

Thanks to everyone who stopped by, even though I did feel a little guilty socializing when I was supposed to be working. Shameless plug here: come watch Emrys Fleet and Johnny Phoenix's shows tomorrow. Not only are they talented performers, but they are some of the BEST bosses to work for, kind and fair. Can't say enough good things about them.

renfairenewb

we were there yesterday.  I have only attended LOL last year and this year, but was it my imagintion, or were there less vendors this year in comparison to last?  We had a great time and had a lot of fun.  It was a bit hotter than I was expecting, but that's Florida for you.

Squire Mickey

Great to see everyone on Saturday, sorry we missed you who came on Sunday...

Next 2 weekends in Sarasota!!!

Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Celtic_Fae

Quote from: renfairenewb on November 09, 2009, 09:59:06 AM
we were there yesterday.  I have only attended LOL last year and this year, but was it my imagintion, or were there less vendors this year in comparison to last?  We had a great time and had a lot of fun.  It was a bit hotter than I was expecting, but that's Florida for you.

Huh. Didn't see you at all. Was working.

Woodsman

We had a great time at faire this weekend. I can't believe I missed you Mickey. We are going to try and make one weekend in Sarasota.

I did get this picture of Escarlata and Leinad.

Landshark #77

renfairenewb

Quote from: Kathryn (Fae) Weldon on November 09, 2009, 11:50:20 AM
Quote from: renfairenewb on November 09, 2009, 09:59:06 AM

Huh. Didn't see you at all. Was working.

We were there most of the day on Sunday, but by the end of the day we were mostly down by the Lake in the shade.

Celtic_Fae

I just want to extend a personal thank you for everyone who came up to Johnny Phoenix's hot sauce/DVD cart to say hello, watch the show, and try some sauce samples. Though I couldn't (and wouldn't dream of) leaving my post, it was great to see everyone. This thank you also extends to all of Emrys' fans who came out to show support and to those who admired and purchased his merchandise.

Escarlata

You can find our unedited pictures (read lots and lots that won't make the final cut) at

FaireNewsPhotos > 2009 LOTL

These will come down and the ones that make the editor's cleanup will go up once I'm finished working on them.

Feel free to copy any pictures that you're in. If you want them posted someplace else, please wait until I post the edited versions.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

iain robb

Quote from: Escarlata on November 11, 2009, 12:24:07 PM
You can find our unedited pictures (read lots and lots that won't make the final cut) at

FaireNewsPhotos > 2009 LOTL

Wow, good thing I looked at the photos. Turns out I was there!