News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BARF 2010 "Pre-Rendezvous Bash"

Started by Count Adolfo, September 14, 2009, 09:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

When is this anyways?

*screw the dates, add us to the list*
Blaidd Drwg

eloquentXI

Put me down for Tenative Possibly Maybe Hopefully!
Its going to depend on which weekend it is, how school is, and where the money is too.

But I made a promise to some people a year ago that I'd get my happy arse to BARF in due time. I'm hoping 2010 is the year.  ;)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Celtic_Fae

Usually get in very late Friday and am working (in some capacity) for someone at faire. Do stop and say hi, though!

Count Adolfo

Consider it done, Elo!
Kathryn, what are you saying?  You're in?

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: eloquentXI on October 16, 2009, 01:17:07 PM
Put me down for Tenative Possibly Maybe Hopefully!
Its going to depend on which weekend it is, how school is, and where the money is too.

But I made a promise to some people a year ago that I'd get my happy arse to BARF in due time. I'm hoping 2010 is the year.  ;)

Yay!    ;)
Legendary Hellraiser

Count Adolfo

Yeah, Seamus, isn't that some good news?
This was already gonna be a spectacle worthy of legendary status...
and now, Elo will be there!

or... at least... maybe...

Celtic_Fae

Quote from: Count Adolfo on October 16, 2009, 10:20:20 PM
Consider it done, Elo!
Kathryn, what are you saying?  You're in?

I don't know, Count. Definitely can't do the night before, and it depends on where I'm needed on Saturday. What time on Saturday would be the gathering anyway? Early morning I'm getting ready, from 8 until it breaks up I'm my groups' sacrificial morning meeting/news lamb, and then I'm busy either helping set up band equipment or at the Sword in the Stone.

Rani Zemirah

Well, my presence has been requested (and there's supposed to be a certain t-shirt in it for me!), so I'm gonna try like hell to get there...  :D

Put me in the Maybe column, please...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Seamus Ex Machina

"Hello, Cafe Press....?  I have a rather woolly problem.....
Legendary Hellraiser

Lairde Guardn

Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Lupa

Has anyone determined what weekend is St. Molden's since the 17th is mid week this upcoming year?
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Seamus Ex Machina

The website is still being used by the MNRF.  We'll have to keep checking....we just don't know what weekend they will call as St Paddy's Day, as the day itself falls in the middle of the week. 
Legendary Hellraiser

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on October 20, 2009, 04:06:20 PM
We'll have to keep checking....we just don't know what weekend they will call as St Paddy's Day, as the day itself falls in the middle of the week. 

Doesn't that just mean we party for 10 days, and whoever is the last standing picks up the tab?!? 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Seamus Ex Machina

No.

I'm usually standing with the tab in hand.... ;)
Legendary Hellraiser

Rani Zemirah

Hey, don't be telling people that!!!  You have a reputation to... well, perpetuate, anyway...  LOL  Whatever would they think at the idea that Seamus Rumkiller actually walked away from a party?!?  :o  Drunken pyrate captains seldom walk anywhere, when they can stumble...  :P  ;)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede