News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BARF 2010 "Pre-Rendezvous Bash"

Started by Count Adolfo, September 14, 2009, 09:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Kathryn (Fae) Weldon on October 16, 2009, 11:26:53 PM
Quote from: Count Adolfo on October 16, 2009, 10:20:20 PM
Consider it done, Elo!
Kathryn, what are you saying?  You're in?

I don't know, Count. Definitely can't do the night before, and it depends on where I'm needed on Saturday. What time on Saturday would be the gathering anyway? Early morning I'm getting ready, from 8 until it breaks up I'm my groups' sacrificial morning meeting/news lamb, and then I'm busy either helping set up band equipment or at the Sword in the Stone.

This weekend is going to be so legendary there will really be no "times"
the entire weekend is going to be a gathering...

by the way, I'll be up for the ten days of continuous partying by then...

Rani Zemirah

I seem to have been overlooked... but I'd still like to be on the Maybe list, please!  :)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on October 22, 2009, 08:19:15 AM
I seem to have been overlooked... but I'd still like to be on the Maybe list, please!  :)

so sorry
Maybe 'tis!

Rani Zemirah

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Cpt. Black Shadow

i should be able to attend for that barf is my transplant home faire i just need to remember.
I am Captain Black Shadow. Captain of the Pirate Dreadship Katie Marie! MuwahahaHa

Count Adolfo

so put you down as a definite or a maybe?

iain robb

Put me down as a maybe, Count.

If it's the weekend before, I plan to be there.

The weekend after, my middle daughter is getting married. (No, Seamus, I don't have any daughters. What gave you that idea?)

Count Adolfo

I have to travel 1000 miles to meet you and now, here, at our home Faire, I might not see you?

iain robb

St. Molden's Day isn't the ONLY time I'm hoping to be there this year. I just don't know for sure what other dates I'll be there yet, because I have a wife and two daughters in a pipe band (and BARF season is pipe band competition season in Florida) and a son who plays soccer.

My plan is to make it out at least ONE other weekend.

Squire Mickey

It would seem to me that the weekend BEFORE would be the one that will be celebrating St. Pat's day at faire.

Now, far be it from anyone to be illogical. I know I enjoy a good bit of illogic.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Count Adolfo

I concur with the many incarnations of Mickey...
;D

if I had to guess, and I don't have to... but whatever, I feel like it... the weekend before will likely be Shamrocks and Shenanigans... AKA St. Molden's Day
and the weekend after will be Italian Masquerade... as St. Joseph's Day is that Friday and he is the patron of Italy as Patrick is to Ireland...
but then, again, I am just guessing, too.

Lairde Guardn

The weekend before sounds great, as that gives those that need it extra time between this trip and Scarby.  Just make a decision soon as plans have to be made for those traveling from afar.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on October 29, 2009, 01:57:36 PM
The weekend before sounds great, as that gives those that need it extra time between this trip and Scarby.  Just make a decision soon as plans have to be made for those traveling from afar.

we're waiting on the schedule

Hector

Count, perhaps I am misreading, but should we work to put dates to a vote to see who can attend so that others can make plans?  It does seem if we are celebrating St Molden's Day one possible factor will be in the Saint will be able to attend.  Just thinking out loud here. 

I did check TBO for March looking for conflicts that might make hotel rooms more expensive but did not find any (unless the Clothing Optional Meet N Greet or Tampa Orchid Society are bigger draws than anticipated).
-

Cpt. Black Shadow

i shall be there as a definate. just look for me at the round world inn.. :)
I am Captain Black Shadow. Captain of the Pirate Dreadship Katie Marie! MuwahahaHa