News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thanks to all

Started by Sir Samuel, September 15, 2009, 03:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Samuel

I want to thank all those who came out to the Knights Last tournement for 2009. It was a fantastic time to be had by all. Those of you that did not make it we are truelly sorry for your loss. Now we do hope to see as many of you Castleteers as possible on the "OCTO" Castleteers Gathering. I look forward to meeting as many as possible that I have not already met, as well as seeing those that have already had the misfortune.
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress

Old Tinker

good Sir Samual, me Belle and me were think'n of thee and thy fellow knights all weekend long, (wish'n we were there). but as thee knows we had other obligations to attend to. we hope that it was a great weekend and it sounds as thought it was. now for the next "Castleteer Gather'n", "Octo", we will definitely be there for the Gather'n. we have only miss'd one, and that was the first Gather'n, we shall not miss another. soon, say Oct. , me Belle and me will start enter'n the food offer'ns that anyone shall bring to our meet.
now "misfortune" is not what me's would describe to have the honor to meet one and all of the "Knights of the Golden Trail". many many times me Belle and me have thank'd the heavens for them putt'n up with a bunch of Rennie's, and to our "Captain humphrey", whom has given and given to the "Castleteers", along with taken and taken grief from time to time, we bow to him and hope that only good fortune will fall upon him and his fellow "Knights".
may all enjoy this day of life,
at thy service,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir Samuel

Let me say to you and to all it is and has been a long time in the coming but I am greatly excited by the manner in wich the Knights of the Golden Trail are taking. I am also proud to see our Captain Humphrey making such great efforts in the continuation of our great founder Sir Harry's endevour. Look forward to seeing both you and your Belle at the OCTO Gather'n.
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress