News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lodging for RenDezvous 2010- Scarborough Faire, Waxahachie, TX

Started by Blue66669, September 16, 2009, 08:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Lady Renee Buchanan

I reserved through the hotel directly, so I'm probably not counted in the RenDezvous room count.  But we'll be there in 6 days!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Molden

Confirmed our room yesterday. We'll be at the Super 8 after I pick up Lady Mikayla at DFW Friday afternoon.

Oh, and that "disturbance in the force" that Texans will feel tomorrow mornin'? That'll just be me and me skiff, Pepe', crossin' the border int' Texas from North Carolina by way of Louisiana.  8)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Aiacha

Quote from: Molden on April 16, 2010, 06:55:25 AM
Oh, and that "disturbance in the force" that Texans will feel tomorrow mornin'? That'll just be me and me skiff, Pepe', crossin' the border int' Texas from North Carolina by way of Louisiana.  8)

Tomorrow morning, huh?  About what time?  I need to be prepared for such a strong disturbance...don't want it to toss me off of my bike...and then get run over bu all other bikes...

Molden

Prolly around 7 am ish, it's gonna be an all-nighter! Hopefully ye'll be asleep. Then it's just make ye roll over an' snore... lol!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Aiacha

Quote from: Molden on April 16, 2010, 03:22:38 PM
Prolly around 7 am ish, it's gonna be an all-nighter! Hopefully ye'll be asleep. Then it's just make ye roll over an' snore... lol!

I thought I felt a shudder run through my bike when we were riding down Barker Cypress!