News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Your 2009 Photo Guide to TRF Rennies!

Started by Blue66669, September 16, 2009, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

I have seen your flag before I believe. Yes, I shall come to visit you as well. Who I am going to get there whilst there is still daylight friday afternoon, and I think after I am squared away I will get my bearing then on who is located where, so come walkabouts Saturday, I will be able to find my way with unwaivering streadfast alactrity...as there will be so much between me and my destinations. I am very ADD when it comes to novelties, fetishes (not those kind you skeezers), and other assortment of thing to entertain me with. I get there when I get there...not a good way to live though. But aye, I shall find you. That flag is singular and unique.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

mrsmccunn

oh my, let's take this thread out of the closet and dust it off!!! It is a wonderful idea for the forum?! I want to recognize people as I wander the lanes!!! Now to find a picture of me to add...... (clicking away at computer's old photo files and wondering why I never gave'em proper names)

ladyrobyn

Huzzah to all my fellow Texas Renfaire Friends!!!
~~~I am Lady Robyn~~~
My roommate and I will be out there this weekend, 1001 Dreams and Pirate Weekend.
Come by and say Hello ;)

maeven

Is it too late to post pictures on the thread? I know it says 2009 and all, but I saw there were recent posts.
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor