News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Your 2009 Photo Guide to TRF Rennies!

Started by Blue66669, September 16, 2009, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Lady Kett, will you be camping at TRF??? PM ME!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Chandler

Here's myself and my wife a couple years ago at our camp.

And here's what our camp typically looks like:

You can find me...hmmm...usually I'm wandering around with a beer or two in my hand or at the tavern enjoying one.

Molden

This is me at (not TRF) - but it IS an action shot! LOL!

BEST chance to catch me will be at Lord Randolph's for the Chain Maile show after parade. I usually swing by Prince of Wales afterward to see if there be any R/F stragglers from th' meet n' greet. After that - if you're familiar with Billy from the comic strip Family Circus - that be me path th' rest o' th' day...likely spots t' find me are - POW in th' afternoon downin' a prime rib trencher, Sherwood Forest for Cast in Bronze, near th' Greek section to take in Wyne n' Alchemy, in th' Greek section t' see th' belly dancers, multiple drive-bys at th' Sea Devil, in Leather Dreams harrassin n corruptin JoJo, havin' a cigar and coffee at dusk near th' front gates, an' in front o' th' Sea Devil for closing fireworks...I keep neither tyme nor tyde so nothin' be certain' as t' when or whar I appearses.

I will be there for Closing Weekend!  :D
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Reaper

Quote from: eloquentXI on September 17, 2009, 01:19:54 PM
Hi, I'm Meg aka Elo/Elle. I'm a shutterbug but I'm not nearly the photographer that a couple of our fellow RFers are. I'm never in one place for very long, tend to bounce around from Prince of Wales to the Sea Devil to Lord Randolphs to Fellowship Foundry with a couple stops in between. If you're looking for me, well...good luck!

Super excited to see everyone, so many new faces!

Notice the uncanny resemblance?  ;D Oh and Megan, didn't I take that shot of you? It seemed like every time I took your pic you were sticking out your tongue.  :P

Reaper the Grimm / Trool the Troll
IBRSC #1150 / Ren Merc #858
Clan McLotofus
Enforcer/Sentinel

Taffy Saltwater

What a great idea!  Flora, aka Taffy Saltwater, aka Dame Daphne Dreadnaught, my first time ever at fair:

Sveethot!

eloquentXI

You might have!  :D And yes, I know...I let people get a good shot of me every once in awhile. I get tired of being Miss Brace-face in all my photos...there are a few.

Like this one...I love this one. And I think you took it.

EDIT: Correction, Liz took this one! Sorrrreeee! ^_^;

Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Chianti

I'll be there in at least three different characters

Jingles the Jester

Dewdrop the Fairie

Chianti the Wench

And on Celtic Christmas Weekend....Jingles the Christmas Elf

Please feel free to come up and say 'Hi'.

dbaldock

Quote from: Chianti on September 18, 2009, 04:13:21 PM
Chianti the Wench

Well, Hi there!!!   ;)   ;D
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Chianti

Quote from: dbaldock on September 18, 2009, 06:50:40 PM
Chianti the Wench

Heh... I have great fun with her.

dbaldock

Quote from: Chianti on September 18, 2009, 09:46:04 PM
Quote from: dbaldock on September 18, 2009, 06:50:40 PM
Chianti the Wench

Heh... I have great fun with her.

No doubt! ... but the real question is - Who else has great fun with her?   8)   ;D
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

grizintx

May your cup never be empty, and your tent always be upwind of the privy.

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Molden on September 18, 2009, 06:40:03 AM

BARF....2007  The Pickle Contest at The SeaHorse Pub.......The original St Paddy's Day Invasion...ah.the memories that weekend brings back....

I may make it there for All Hallows.....depending.... ::)
Legendary Hellraiser

Mouse

Back when faire garb was whatever you can hold together with raw hide..and a hat... The look on my face is both shock and awe. Awe at the gorgeous woman you dont see off picture, shock at her bf's spike at my neck cause he caught me looking. Hard to pull of both at the same time.

Not me in faire garb, honestly, just me at camp trying to be a prim and proper lady....See the 'stache..obviously of a good hearty stock this lady was.

And this one just because, who doesn't love a ferret. Sadly, this was taken after poor Podo lost her mate Kodo to a fire...Dar. *get the reference, get cookie or a shot of rum. *munch* This cookie made me thirsty, I need a drink.

Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

Sir Martin

Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on September 18, 2009, 11:20:29 PM
Quote from: Molden on September 18, 2009, 06:40:03 AM

BARF....2007  The Pickle Contest at The SeaHorse Pub.......The original St Paddy's Day Invasion...ah.the memories that weekend brings back....

I may make it there for All Hallows.....depending.... ::)

My first (and so far, only) visit to BARF and it was wonderful!  Hope you can make to to All Hallows, Seamus.  It would be great to see you again.

Aiacha

Two of me in my most popular garb.  I have no idea when I'm camping this year, other than Halloween.  In fact, how things stand right now, it's a good idea for me to keep my weekends open.

Pirate Aiacha:

Scot Aiacha (lovely picture taken by Melkar):