News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lost Nikon Camera @ MDRF Labor Day Weekend

Started by Tixi, September 17, 2009, 09:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tixi

(I don't know why it did not occur to me to post in this forum and not just reply to the Rendezvous post, but...)

- LOST -

What: Nikon D90 DSLR camera
Where: at MDRF in the parking lot or on the street nearby
When: on or after Labor Day weekend 2009  9/6/2009 or 9/7/2009

We can identify it via serial number.  It had a detachable lens and a memory card with some precious pictures.

We are offering a monetary reward for safe return.

And, if you act now, you will also receive eternal gratitude and we'll even throw in the satisfaction in knowing that you are substantially superior to the majority of other humans... Operators are standing by.

At this point we assume all hope is lost (in finding the camera, in the art of honesty, in humanity...), but I figured I'd post this anyway just in case someone wants to restore *at least* two people's faith in the kindness of strangers and be rewarded for doing so.

Scotsman

A huge OUCH goes out to you guys. If not the camera, I hope someone returns the memory card back so you get the pictures ... at least.

Best of luck there.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady_Glorianna

Are you returning to MDRF this season? If not, I would also send an email and/or contact the festival in case it is on their lost and found. Not comparable in actual value but I had lost one of my handkerchief during labor day wkend. I got it back last Sunday from lost and found.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

LadySeasan

i really do hope your camera gets returned to you
Clan M'Crack-Season M'Crack