News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Attendance?

Started by Alphonse, September 21, 2009, 11:25:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alphonse

Who is planning on coming to ALRF this year and what days will you attend? Hopefully I will be there with Tremayne on Sunday  ;D

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lady Anna

We will be in attendance most likely Sunday... still aren't sure if we are dressing in garb or not.
It's a 2+ hour ride from Birmingham and that's a bit to long to ride in a corset comfortably.
Lady Anna

Alphonse

Indeed two hours longer then I could bare such a ride  ;D None the less we hope to see you there, garbed or not...

Just Jesse

This is the fair that started it all for me. Ill be there saterday, not as my usual knight templar, but as a pirate. I cannot wait.

BLAKDUKE

We plan on attending the feast on the previous weekend.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

amy

My daughter Sarah and I will be in attendance both days... We are ever so delighted to have been invited as guests of the court!   We met the Queen and she is such a lovely young woman.   We are honored to represent visiting nobility!   Huzzah!   

Lady Catherine

amy, i will be excited to see you and sarah again!!

i will be there both days as a Turk. Pale blue hhawazee coat and black trousers. i will be dancing with the Rainbow dancers in two group dances this year!! come by the tent and say hi!!

aleera
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

BamaWoodsman

I've been kind of nonexistent on the forums the last few months but myself and a 8-10 person contingent of the Order of the Orange will be there both days. Really looking forward to it, as this was my first faire just a couple of years ago. October really came on fast this year and to say its been busy is an gross understatement.  Can't wait to catch up with everyone and continue to meet new people. 

renfairephotog

Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

Menagerie Music just announced they will be there.
Fairy photographer

amy

Thank you Lady Catherine.  We will make  point of finding you.  We thought by chance we would see you at the feast last Saturday.  The Rainbow Dancers performed wonderully!   Hope it warms up just a touch so you ladies don't have to shimmy with goose bumps!  See you all at the Faire!

renfairephotog

The Florence, Al tourism folks have posted a schedule of events. There are a couple new acts this year.
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

Anyone know the name of the juggling unicyclist?
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

We home form faire it was great to see friends.

Photos will be delayed due to a flood in the garage.
Fairy photographer