News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Talk Like a Pirate Day

Started by Dinobabe, September 09, 2009, 04:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinobabe

Don't forget that Talk Like a Pirate Day is Saturday, September 19!

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Queen Bonnie

Thanks for the reminder! I always forget- but my Evil twin always talks like a pirate! Not easy for me! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

RumbaRue

Will be doing it all weekend long at PyrateDaze.com  on the Queen Mary in Long Beach, CA.
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

We'll be at the Long Island Pirate Festival that day and pretty sure will be talking like a pirate.
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

dragongirl

As ship's cook for Ye Pyrate Bortherhood, I will be helping to Host the LI Pirate Festival, so yeah, I WILL be talking like a Pirate.  Or my pirate any how.
Lady Hermina Dolores De Pagan
Captain of the Tres Flores
Sailing with Ye Pyrate Brotherhood

Blackbead

Even though it be "Hafla" Weekend at Middlefaire, I'll be talkin' like a pirate on Pirate's Alley!!

Come by me booth, ask me to recite me latest poem and get 15% off any one item!

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Captain Jack Wolfe

Bacardi and I declared that TLAPD will be this year's official pirate invasion of the Minnesota Renaissance Festival. Sure, it's their "Wine and Romance" weekend, but what says love more than a bunch of rowdy pirates?  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Welsh Wench

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on September 16, 2009, 12:42:48 PM
but what says love more than a bunch of rowdy pirates?  ;D

Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven.... :D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Muffin

Rawr!! no that's not right.... Purrr  :-*? No that's not it either... AYE!!!  ;D That's it... geez I suck at being a pirate... my boots are hot though!!   ;) :-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Welsh Wench on September 16, 2009, 01:33:21 PM
Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on September 16, 2009, 12:42:48 PM
but what says love more than a bunch of rowdy pirates?  ;D

Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven.... :D

As long as we're not leaving a little something IN the oven, I'm good with it!  ;D

But back to TLAPD...
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Lady Kett

I am working on converting my office coworkers to Pirates. Tomorrow I am wearing my "AAAARRRR!" pin and might take in my pirate hat!

Sooner or later they will be assimilated. Or talk behind my back about what a crazy woman I am! :)

Lady Rebecca

We have Greek Olympics on Saturday, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear my pirate hat out there...  ;D

Queen Bonnie

My Evil pirate twin will be at the Sherwood gathering on TLAPD. She will be singing like a pirate! Yo Ho!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Seamus Ex Machina

Apparently, the Krewe and I will be in Gulfport, FL,  for TLAPD.  6-10 PM.....  Call Rogue Manor for little or no info.........
Legendary Hellraiser

Seamus Ex Machina

Wow........

I knew that pirating was an alternative lifestyle, Wenchi, but.......wow..... ;)

Another TLAPD in the books!   Gulfport was an interesting change of pace..
Legendary Hellraiser