News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faces with Names: Meet the people of Sherwood!

Started by bellevivre, September 18, 2009, 10:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellevivre

Over on the TRF forum, someoen had the clever idea to start a post requesting large size images of tyhe R/Fers who will be attending TRF so that we can all put names to faces.

In light of the very important upcoming Sept. 19th event, I thought it might be a good idea to do the same here, and especially to request the 'muckymucks' to post pictures so shy people like me dont have to ask everyone I see "sorry, but are you....?"

Ok, so to start it off, here's me and the hubby, Mitchell:

It's an old picture, but I think you can recognize us. We'll be out clearing in the morning, then camping tomorrow night. Come say hi!

Ok, next?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

K5LYN

What a great idea, to post some pictures prior to the gathering tomorrow evening!  If there is a picture below, I succeeded.  But whatever the case, I plan to be reading palms, no charge, no tips accepted.  And I look forward to renewing the friendships with Alisa of the Tarot, Melissa who also has a Gypsy Wagon, and Macushla of the Medicine Stones.  And I have just finished testing a newly acquired Magic Lamp for the occasion.

Lynn, the Gypsy Palmist

img]http://s621.photobucket.com/albums/tt295/k5lyn/?action=edit&current=GypsyCamp.jpg[/img]
Gypsy Palmist

Lady Rosaline

Here is a up close of me (without my glasses, which i will be wearing tomorrow)

I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

Seryn

I'll be out there probably by noon.  My hair is black with a litttttle bit of purple in it now, but other than that I'l look pretty much the same.  Well, except I'll be in my mundane clothes hehe.
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

Yrose

Sir Edward the Kind and Yrose here. We will be there opening weekend. You will at least find us at the Seven Sisters, the Pub, and wherever McLotofus will do their meet and greet.

Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!