News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

will visit your faire 10/10

Started by duffy, September 28, 2009, 10:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duffy

well i made my ferry reservations for the 10th. coming over from LI while i am there visiting my parents. hope to see you there and enjoy an unfamiliar faire. do people change in the parking lot? i am thinking the wife and i might get some odd looks on the ferry dressed as pirates. going to leave the kilt home that weekend. see yah soon.

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

Certainly change in the lot of parking, sir.  Do come by one of our shows and say hello!

The Brigands
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

duffy

Quote from: Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter on September 28, 2009, 01:31:44 PM
Certainly change in the lot of parking, sir.  Do come by one of our shows and say hello!

The Brigands

i wouldn't miss an opportunity to see you guys.

Lady_Claira

In all honesty, I don't know if people change in the parking lot. But I don't think anyone would object.

I would love to say Hi. I am playing Isabella Lockstitch, the town seamstress. I wear a greenish dress (and sometimes a maroon cloak) and I carry around a basket all day. Please definitely come and see the Pub Scene of the story line. It is so much fun and my favorite scene. (I think it is the Lancelot story part 4, but it is the one on the tavern stage at 2:45) I'll be sitting on the left side of the stage with my basket next to me.

And yes, go see the Brigands. Wonderful music.
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

duffy

will be there rain or shine. looking forward to my first visit to your faire.

Lady_Claira

Definitely stop and say hi if you see me!
You see this training pin? It could be yours. You could learn all about wenches! And that's a promise! - My friend Mike

MMario

Quote from: duffy on September 28, 2009, 10:32:38 AM
do people change in the parking lot?

I have the times I've visited.

MMario

duffy

we had a great time and enjoyed ourselves. very different from our home faire (sterling). the brigands were great, i bought there newest cd and met Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter. nice guy and a hell of a fiddle player. now that i look at lady claira's post i believe we spoke, she commented on the wife and i having matching garb. i was the only pirate in a straw hat. thanks guys and i hope we get a chance to visit your faire again.

Lady_Claira

I wish I remembered making the comment duffy, but sadly I talk to so many people through the day and say soo many things that by the time I get home I usually just collapse into bed, lol.

I'm glad you had a lot of fun.