News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Photos from Irish Weekend

Started by SrEstebanLegaspi, October 01, 2009, 06:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SrEstebanLegaspi

Hi Everyone!

Just me the occasional visitor to MDRF. I was lucky enough to make to the Revel Grove on Irish Weekend and as I am wont to do, I snapped a bunch of pictures while following in my ladies/wenches wake. This was the first time I have managed to get my entire family to the Grove and we spent much of the day just wandering. We even managed to catch a few shows! Oddly enough all I saw that day from the regulars I know was Amras and since I am not there or frequently on this section of the board I doubt he remembers me.

I normally shoot a lot more but that past trip was pretty much dedicated to my families amusement and discovery of the Grove so I only shot a meager number. At any rate, please feel free to visit the album and have a look see...

Warm Regards!
SeƱor Esteban Maniquis y Legaspi
Nosce te ipsum

will paisley

Quote from: SrEstebanLegaspi on October 01, 2009, 06:57:32 AM
Oddly enough all I saw that day from the regulars I know was Amras and since I am not there or frequently on this section of the board I doubt he remembers me.

Well, you did see Lady Glorianna (though she may not be one of the regulars you know), as she is in pictures 4, 5, 7 and 8.  From the pics of the Pyrates and the Interpreters you took, you did make it to the White Hart, though you'll meet more regulars if you hang out in the back early in the morning (which I'm sure would've thrilled the rest of your family no end ;))  Doesn't look like you made it to Pub Sing, which is a shame (although missing it will save any young children you have from years of therapy ;))
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally