News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

October events - Colorado

Started by Blushing, October 01, 2009, 05:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blushing

So there are plenty of opportunities for haunting going on, as well as corn mazes.  ;D

So ... Feel free to post details to your favorite events!

Anyone interested in getting together in October?
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Avan

Pirate in the Jungle fight Juvenile Diabiates.  October 3 3-10pm

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Can't make that one as we have had plans on that day for over 2 weeks, Have fun
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Francisco Paula

Think Blushing would love to get a group together to do a corn maze sometime this month. I do know she will be out of town for the next 2 weekends so lets see if anyone would be interested in doing a corn maze.

holierthanthou

Events are going to be interesting this month.  I know several of our R/F'ers are working haunted houses. 

Would be good to get together.  Isn't there a zombie walk or something coming up?   ::)

We are still contemplating the Pirates in the Jungle.  Have one of our kids in from Martha's Vineyard.  She only has so much time before she has to go back. :-\

There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

Zoë

Fright Fest at Elitch Gardens - Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through November 1.  Cost is $34.99 to get into the park and an additional $5 to get into the house, or $8 to go through both of the haunted houses.  (The Suffering and Bloodlust--both brand new.)  Mattrim or I can get you discount tickets for $20 to get into the park, and we will both be there each night!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Avan

holierthanthou Bring them on Saturday I'm sure they would love Jungle Quest.

Zoë

Also, if you go to elitchgardens.com, you can enter a promo code "HALLOWEEN" when buying tickets and get them for only $15.  It's only good on Saturday and Sunday of this weekend.  (If I'm not mistaken the park is only open tonight for a corporate private event.)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Cynthia_Orella

Oct. 10th 4pm Manitou Zombie Walk
Oct. 23rd Colorado Springs Zombie Crawl
Oct. 24th Denver Zombie Crawl

oh and a plug for my work
Petsmart Howl-o-ween Oct. 20th @ 6:45 (I believe at all stores but if your feeling loving I work at the petsmart on North Academy right across the street from Whole Foods)

Adriana Rose

Dont forget Boo At the Zoo! its the day before Halloween, Halloween and the day after. It looks like fun!

My family and I are planning on going to it barring any weather catastrophies on the day after halloween ;D