News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coming to Visit and Play

Started by Master James, September 29, 2009, 03:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

I am so looking forward to visiting Morelandshire again this coming weekend.  M'lady and I thouroughly enjoyed our last visit to your shire and can't wait to be back up there!  This trip however will be a little different.  We have been offered and accepted the role as guest cast for the weekend so we will be playing with those of you that inhabit the shire!  We will be part of Good King Henry's court as the Baron and Baroness of Buckhurst.  This will be our first time as official guest cast at another faire so we are really looking forward to seeing Morelandshire from the "dark side".   ;D  Only 3 more days until we head on up there!  I can't wait!  See you at the morning meeting!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

kilted one

It will be good to see you since our last meeting in Maryland 2 years ago.  See you Sunday.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

lordwriothsley

Master James good luck to you and your wife this coming weekend. Have fun and let us know how it all went my friend.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

April

yay!  looking forward to seeing you again!  The last time i saw you, you were dressed as a fop at MDRF... lol...
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Master James

Quote from: April on September 30, 2009, 12:10:47 PM
yay!  looking forward to seeing you again!  The last time i saw you, you were dressed as a fop at MDRF... lol...

Yup that was me!  Won't be dressed that way this time though.  Looking forward to seeing you again as well.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Capt Spleen

If'n Master James kin travel nobly West, I be guessin' I'll travelz piratically East an meet up wit 'em at Morelandshire. Evens out th' nobles an pirates politics o' th' shire. Perhaps we kin bring sum sunny skys wit us......

Until then

Professor M

Master James and Cap'n Spleen on the same weekend!  This will really be fun!  It will be good to see both of you again.

BTW Master James, you do realize you were invited so we can stick you up on the parapet for a couple of shifts, right?  ::)
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis