News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening day!!

Started by Ladyfair, October 02, 2009, 10:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

Only hours left.... tents are up, final touches are done.....  layout is absolutly wonderful.... stages are ready....

My booth is easy to find...just head for the food/beer area....I am at the entrance to that area...only one way in and the same way out.

Be sure to get the program at the gate... it lists all the entertainment and vendors!!!  So much to see and do 8)   New and improved layout!!!!
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Sir William Marcus

So looking forward to it!
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lord Clisto of York

Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Sir Francis Drake

sorry I didn't make it to your booth this year; had so much going on; didn't get to look at any vendor booths at all this year.
Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Lord Clisto of York

Then the brother Templar/Hospitallers and I made it to the booth so many times we lost count. That's a good thing, right? We also kept hawking each time we walked by for her booth too. LOL...

Ladyfair

I enjoyed your visits and hawking as you walked by..... I could tell everyone was having a great time and you made me feel like I was part of it!!!  You guys looked so impressive as you walked about....

Sir Francis Drake..... I saw you as you passed in parade and I was waving like crazy..... I guess I should have just beaned ya with those beads I was tossing out....lol.... giggle  You always looked so deep in thought....

So many new  names in my memory book as well!!!  Cant wait for next year..... but till we meet again, safe journeys to all.....
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lord Clisto of York

Hey, did I sign your book on Sunday? I know I did one of the two days.

Lord Clisto

Sir Francis Drake

Quote from: Ladyfair on October 07, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
Sir Francis Drake..... I saw you as you passed in parade and I was waving like crazy..... I guess I should have just beaned ya with those beads I was tossing out....lol.... giggle  You always looked so deep in thought....

So many new  names in my memory book as well!!!  Cant wait for next year..... but till we meet again, safe journeys to all.....

If you mean the pirate parade, probably more along the lines of watching the wee ones than deep thought :)
Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Sir Francis Drake on October 09, 2009, 12:29:32 AM
Quote from: Ladyfair on October 07, 2009, 10:40:19 AM

If you mean the pirate parade, probably more along the lines of watching the wee ones than deep thought :)

Dear, watching wee ones REQUIRES deep thought!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE