News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BARF March 13-14

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, March 06, 2010, 01:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

Kate
Pink'n Penny

Lady DArbanville

The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

NoBill Lurker

I just wanted to say that I had an incredible time on Sunday with everyone!!!  ;D ;D ;D

All the Hugs and Smiles just warms the heart...

It was so wonderful to see my Fairmily  again and to finally meet so many of you that traveled so far to be with us!!!

It's really great to finally match all the people to the names off of these forums!

I hope you all can come back and visit us again soon!

((( HUGS ))) for you all
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

iain robb

It was a wonderful weekend. Mostly because of wonderful people. I feel as if I had a week of vacation in two days.

Marietta Graziella

I wanted to add my heartfelt thanks to all of those good peoples from this weekend. 
Starting at the Meet-n-Greet, not only did you welcome me, you made my 2 non ren friends feel glad to be there and have a good time. 
Saturday's breakfast was outstanding (sorry we were late!  It takes a lot of effort to look that good. ;) ::)) and a wonderful start to the day.  I know I had more than 1 helping!   
Thru out the whole weekend I enjoyed the company of friends old and new, a few drinks, many hearty laughs, and lots of great hugs.  Who could ask for anthing more?

Oh, and to the beer hawker in the multi colored tights... yes, well, thanks.   :-* ;D :o   LOL
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Kate

This weekend was AMAZING!  I think I feel in love with faire all over again thanks to each and every one of you who came out.

I wish you would all be there again this coming weekend, but absence DOES make the heart grow fonder!  :)

Hope to see you next time!

*hugs* and *loves* from the Pink one. :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Molden

It was...umm, 'scuse me...

't was BLOODY GUD T' BE BACK MATES!  ;D For reals and for true, I could go on and on,

and I will o' course!  ;)

I just popped on - cuz' I did promise The Queen of the realm doncha know...

Lady Mikayla and I be home safe and sound. Quiet One is about an hour away from us for her overnight stop.

Apparently understated, but heart-felt an' true...Mother's Love to ALL o' Ya! T'was a wondermous tyme indeed!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Lady DArbanville

Molden, it was great seeing you and meeting your Lady!! 

*hugs*
The Irish Penny Brigade
Special Projects

IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay

ItsTheBishop

I'm reasonably certain I met Welsh Wench and maybe EloquentXI along with the usual BARF crowd on Sunday. Albeit they were brief meetings, it was nice to put faces to names.

Quiet One

I'm home!  Wow it's a long drive from Tampa to Cleveland.

I want to add my thanks to everyone else's for great time we had this weekend.  This was my 3rd year making the trip to BARF and it's becoming one of my favorite faires to visit.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Molden

Yay! Glad to know you got home safe n' sound Quiet One!
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

LadyDracolich

Lady D, it was fantastic to finally meet you!!  So glad we got to hang out and chat. :)  Looking forward to next time!
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Count Adolfo

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on March 15, 2010, 03:58:52 PM
I wanted to add my heartfelt thanks to all of those good peoples from this weekend. 
Starting at the Meet-n-Greet, not only did you welcome me, you made my 2 non ren friends feel glad to be there and have a good time. 
Saturday's breakfast was outstanding (sorry we were late!  It takes a lot of effort to look that good. ;) ::)) and a wonderful start to the day.  I know I had more than 1 helping!   
Thru out the whole weekend I enjoyed the company of friends old and new, a few drinks, many hearty laughs, and lots of great hugs.  Who could ask for anthing more?

Oh, and to the beer hawker in the multi colored tights... yes, well, thanks.   :-* ;D :o   LOL

MG...
I hope I flirted with you enough this weekend
would not like you to leave with the impression that I am not a flirt.
And it's Rodrigo.. that Beer Hawker

Quote from: ItsTheBishop on March 16, 2010, 03:05:10 PM
I'm reasonably certain I met Welsh Wench and maybe EloquentXI along with the usual BARF crowd on Sunday. Albeit they were brief meetings, it was nice to put faces to names.

Bishop
If you eet Wenchie... you know you met Wenchie
I have never, ever heard anyone "reasonably certain" they met Wenchie
Perhaps you met an imposter?
;D

Lady DArbanville

Quote from: LadyDracolich on March 16, 2010, 07:54:17 PM
Lady D, it was fantastic to finally meet you!!  So glad we got to hang out and chat. :)  Looking forward to next time!

It was a lot of fun!!!   *hugs*
The Irish Penny Brigade
Special Projects

IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay

Sir LJ

Quote from: Count Adolfo on March 17, 2010, 03:38:39 AM
Quote from: Marietta Graziella on March 15, 2010, 03:58:52 PM

MG...
I hope I flirted with you enough this weekend
would not like you to leave with the impression that I am not a flirt.
And it's Rodrigo.. that Beer Hawker

Quote from: ItsTheBishop on March 16, 2010, 03:05:10 PM

Bishop
If you eet Wenchie... you know you met Wenchie
I have never, ever heard anyone "reasonably certain" they met Wenchie
Perhaps you met an imposter?
;D

There might be a Bizzaro Wenchie?

"In the end, there can be ONLY ONE!"
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack