News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Wedding

Started by Moon Dawg, October 11, 2009, 11:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Dawg

For those that don't already know!
At the Autumn Equinox we dedicated the stone circle at Sherwood known as "The Circle of the Seven Sisters". At the Spring Equinox (20 March 2010) there will be another event there.
At Six o'clock in the eve under a waxing moon Marydel McGowan and I will be wed in the Circle of the Seven Sisters.
Marydel is not a new acquaintance to me, we go back 41 years to the sixties, to our hippie days. We became disconnected and I found her again a couple of months ago because of a photo I saw while overhauling my personal website, pygmypony.net.
I would like all of my friends and Fairemily to share in our happiness and join us at the Seven Sisters on 20 March 2010. This will be during the course of Faire at Sherwood Forest Faire.
Namaste
Moon)Dawg & Lady Delphia
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga

Var Greyshadow

Huzzah, Moon Dawg!!  Congrats to you and your newly rediscovered Lady.  I shall endeavour to make that the weekend I journey to Sherwood (if there is not more than one).
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

So happy for you and your Lady , Moon Dawg! I shall be there!  HUGS!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

RenRobin

I just got goosebumps!  I am so happy for you Bear!  What a fantastic story of a lost love.
Loki-terr (in training)

LadyShadow

Oh Huzzah Moon Dawg.  Best of luck to you and your rediscovered Lady.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Clarendon

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

indigocenter

What a splendid way to initiate the Sisters.
Lady Roselynn of McDade, Purveyor of Potions

C Dragonworks

I was pleased to hear this story at TRF this past glorious weekend and I am still tickled PINK for you and your lady!!!! HUZZAH! To loves lost and found again!!!! Cat

Ginette

Huzzah!!!  I am so glad you found the happiness you deserve!  I'll be there rain or shine, no matter what! 

*many hugs*
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!