News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It is an honor

Started by BryanPopp, October 17, 2009, 11:44:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanPopp

My  Lady Queen Bonnie
It was such a pleasure and joy to speak with you this afternoon. Your spirit and love of life is refreshing. I look forward to the next time I have the pleasure to share some atmosphere with you.
Hold onto your lovely smile.
Hugs
Bryan

Sir Martin

Hi Bryan - it was a pleasure visiting with you this afternoon also.  It was a great day at faire ... Queen Bonnie recruited some more FOKTOP members also!   :)

Queen Bonnie

Grammercy Bryan! Twas a pleasure meeting you also!  I had a fantastic weekend at TRF and always a pleasure meeting so many friends from this forum! The weekend flew by so fast!
Looking forward to All Hallows Eve weekend. My evil pirate twin will be going next weekend I fear! Lol!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

BryanPopp

Oh to chat and toast with your Evil Pirate Twin. Alas, as you know I am stuck in a booth for the day. I will be tieing up ladies all day. So it is not too bad.
I will keep a look out for your twin as I work away the day.

BryanPopp

Quote from: Sir Martin on October 18, 2009, 12:50:24 AM
Hi Bryan - it was a pleasure visiting with you this afternoon also.  It was a great day at faire ... Queen Bonnie recruited some more FOKTOP members also!   :)

Sir Martin
What a perfect day at faire. Great weather and great company. I hope the Gods plan more just like it to follow.

Queen Bonnie

I am sure my evil twin will walk by your booth! Sing out if you are not busy!
She looks just like me- but I am the pretty one! LOL! Look for a pirate in yellow and black!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!